Chapter 3: The International Police

In no time at all, within a few hours that may have taken days, the trio made it to the International Police Headquarters. The building that the headquarters was located at was a tall white stone brick building with over twenty floors, a blue roof and had a water fountain out fount. "Is this it?" Danny asked as he floated above the building.

"Yes it is," Looker answered, but he looked a bit sick and a tad green, "Just land in fount of the building and change back to your human form."

"Ok," Danny replied with as he dove downwards but at a slower pace.

Once they were on the ground, it took a while for Looker to get use to the feel of gravity after being use to the weightless feeling in the air, "Next time you decide to fly that fast, give me a heads up? I almost lost my lunch," Looker asked as Danny changed back to Fenton.

"No promises," Danny replied with a smirk.

"And I thought I could fly fast," Darkrai commented as they made their way inside the building.

It was almost like everyone was waiting for them when they entered the building, because once they stepped inside, all eyes were on them. With all the attention being sent his way, Danny started to feel a bit uneasy but did his best to hide it, "Man, I thought I would be use to all the attention by now," he thought to himself.

"How so?" A familiar voice asked inside of his head.

Danny almost jumped in surprised at hearing the voice in the head. He had almost forgotten that his and Darkrai's minds were connected, so it would make sense that the dark type could hear his thoughts. "Well before anyone knew about me being Phantom, no one really paid attention to Fenton, only to Phantom. So I'm still getting use to getting attention in ether form," Danny answered mentally.

"I guess that's understandable," Darkrai commented mentally, "But I think they're staring at me more then you. It's not everyday you see a legendary Pokemon walk in with two humans."

"I guess I see your point," Danny commented in thought.

Doing their best to ignore the attention being sent their way, Danny and Darkrai followed Looker up to the reference desk. The woman who was working behind it stared at them in shock and surprise, "Looker, you're back early. How did the mission go? And why are these two with you?

"Yes I am, much more earlier then I expected. As for the mission that's a hard one to answer, and these two are with me because of that," Looker answered, "Is the Chief in?"

"Yes he is, but he is in the middle of a meeting at the moment," the worman answered after looking at the monitor in fount of her, "Do you want me to send him a message saying that you are here with some guests?"

"Yes, that would be most welcomed," Looker replied with a nod, "And please tell him that it is urgent."

"Of course!" The woman replied, "Just head up and wait outside his office for now."

Looker nodded his thanks and led the ghost kid and the Nightmare Pokemon over to the elevator. The elevator brought them up to the highest floor and the doors opened up to a white walled room with black flooring, black and white cushions seats, a double black wooden doors at the far wall and windows to the left and right of them. Once Looker led them over to some seats and they were seated, he asked, "How are you two fairing?"

"From all that had happened, fine I guess," Danny replied, "But after I woke up from what they did, my mind felt like it was going to melt away and my body was in a whole lot of pain."

"And now?" Looker asked.

"Now my body only hurts a bit and my mind still feels the same, but only a bit now."