Chapter 8: The Gym Battle that Awaits!

After a bit of flying and Darkrai calming down from the scare he got from the Halfa, they landed by some trees outside of Caralave City, out of view of anyone in the area for Danny to transform back to human. Once he was back to human, the group headed into the city, "So Luna, do you want to go into your Pokeball when we are in public?"

"I would like to stay out, thank you very much," the Lunar Pokemon stats holding her head up high, "But thank you for asking though."

"No problem," Danny smiled in reply, but in his head, he was saying, "Great, now I'm going to have more people staring at me. How come where ever I go now, I have pretty much everyone staring at me?"

"Hey, just be glad they don't know who or what you are here," Darkrai tells him mentally as he smirks, "Because I'm sure you won't just be getting stares sent your way."

"Good point," the Halfa replied mentally as he remembered all the times he been bombarded by fans and paparazzi alike. He was now even more glad that no one in this world knew who he was.

"You know what," Luna starts to say as she looks between her brother and the Ghost Boy as they had a silent conversation, "I'm starting to hate that mind link of yours even more than before, but mostly the fact that you two can talk mentally to each other. I have no idea what you two are talking about and can't have a say in it!"

"You're not the only one," Danny grunts as he crossed his arms, "I can barely have a private thought or rant," he then jerked his thumb pointing at the Dark-Type beside him, "without your brother here listening in."

"Then don't think so loud," the Nightmare Pokemon retorts smirking.

Danny then stops and turned to face Darkrai giving him the 'Really?' look, "Really? Because I'm sure you would be able to hear them no matter how quite they are."

"I know," the Dark-Type replied happily smirking even more.

"Then I hope you enjoy the Ghost Wail if I ever try using it mentally," Danny tells him smirking evilly.

Darkrai paled at that, "You won't dare."

"Try me," Danny answered not letting his evil smirk drop.

Darkrai just glared at the Halfa as Luna just shook her head at how the two antics.

(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

Roark was pacing back and forth around the middle of Caralave City deep in thought, "What am I going to do?" he asked himself, "I have to head back to the gym soon, but I can't leave with my dad the way he is. What am I going to do?"

After a bit with his thoughts going nowhere, he decided to look up in a random direction and stopped pacing in surprise from what he saw. Walking in his direction was a wild black haired boy with icy blue eyes wearing a white t-shirt with a red trim and oval on the chest, baggy blue pants, red and white sneakers and had a black and white backpack. But the shocking thing about the boy was that there was a Darkrai and a Cresselia following him. He had TWO LEGENDARIES! "That boy has two legendaries? That's unbelievable," the Rock-Type gym leader stats in disbelief, then he got an idea, "I wonder if he will be able to help," he then went racing over to the boy.

(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

"So what do you two want to do before we head out?" Danny asked as he stopped in the area he believed to be the center of the city.

"How about getting something to eat?" Darkrai suggested as he started to look around for a restaurant or food stand.

"We just had something to eat no that long ago," the Lunar Pokemon reminded her brother.