Chapter 13: A Dizzy Surprise

As the three of them raced through the skies above the forest, Danny noticed a group of people traveling down below. From what he could see, one of them had spiky brown hair, dark skin, wearing a forest green t-shirt, a vest that had the chest area dark grey with the rest being a dark orange with the top of the pockets dark grey, beige pants and white and navy blue sneakers. The second person was a bluenette girl wearing what looked like a black V-neck top with a white undershirt, a short pink shirt, a reddish pink skirt, pink knee high boots with black over knee high socks underneath, a white beanie with a pink Pokeball print on the front, gold hair clips keeping her hair out of her eyes, a pink bracelet on her right wrist, a yellow backpack and was holding a blue and white penguin with a yellow beak. The last member of the group was a boy with messy black hair wearing a black sleeveless hoodie with a yellow stripe going across his chest, a white short-sleeved undershirt, black gloves with lime green cuffs, blue jeans, black shoes with red tips, a red and black cap with a blue Pokeball, a green backpack and a yellow mouse with black tip ears and thunderbolt shape tail sitting on his shoulder. Danny stopped and floated in mid-air for a bit debating on something before, with a smirk, darted to the ground with great speeds.

(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

Ash and the gang were minding their own business when all of a sudden a black and white blur came speeding by them. "What was that?" Dawn questioned as she turned to see if she could catch a glimpse of whatever flew past them.

"Was it a new Pokemon?" Ash questioned as he and Pikachu started to look all around them hoping to catch some glimpse of the creature, but all they saw was dirt, grass, leaves, bushes and trees.

"I'm not sure what it was, but whatever it was, it's long gone," Brock comments as he stared at the area behind him seeing no movement in the trees and brushes.

"AHHHHHHH! I was hoping to catch whatever it was!" Ash cried out in disappointment, but soon lit up with a thought, "Wait, I got it!" he took out one of his Pokeballs and toss it into the air, "Starly, come on out!"

Out of the Pokeball in a flash of light, came a small grey and white bird that flew into the air and curved back around to hover before her trainer, "Starly star'"

"Starly, fly around and try to find that black and white Pokemon," the young Pokemon Master order and with a small nod, the Starly was off in search of the Pokemon.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to send Starly to find it?" the Pokemon breeder asked, "It may be long gone by now."

"But there's still a chance that it still around and I'm willing to take the chance," Ash told him with a smile.

Dawn brought a finger to her chin when a thought crossed her mind, "Did any of you noticed the twinkle in the sky earlier?'

"Yeah," Ash answered with a nod as he recalled seeing it, "I wonder if it was Team Rocket blasting off again."

"Knowing them, yeah," Dawn replied with a sigh remembering how the group in question always seemed to blast off in some way at the end of their battles.

(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(X)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

Up in the air somewhere, in a Meowth shaped hot air balloon, Jessie, James and Meowth sneezed at the same time. "Do you think someone was talking about us?" Jassie asked as she rubbed her nose and sniffed.

"Who could be talking about us?" James questioned as he went through a mental checklist of people who could be talking about them.

"It must be the boss because who else could be talking about us!" Meowth exclaimed, but he soon crossed his arms and pouted, "Unless the author is playing some prank on us."