Chapter 4: Back in Danny's World

Back in Danny's world, Sam and Tucker were driving the Specter Speeder through the Ghost Zone to a certain ghost's lair. As soon as Danny disappeared through the portal, they rushed to Fenton Works to get the Specter Speeder so they could search the Ghost Zone for their friend. Lucky for them, no one was there at the time making it easy to take the Specter Speeder and enter the Ghost Zone undetected.

Right now as Sam was diving the Speeder, Tucker was sitting in the passenger seat playing his 3DS, "Which ghost do you think it is was this time and what do you think they want from Danny?" Tucker asked not taking his eyes off his game.

"Who knows, each of these ghost are crazy in their own mind to still attack Danny after he saved both worlds," Sam replied as she kept a look out for any ghosts that would try to attack them, "Anyways, what game are you playing?"

"Pokemon Alpha Sapphire," Tucker answered , "Have you ever notice how Darkrai looks like a ghost, but yet is a Dark type?"

"And how he looks a bit like Danny? Yeah, I noticed," Sam answered.

"Ghost type or not, I think he would be the perfect partner Pokemon for Danny alongside Giratina," Tucker commented.

Sam thought about it for a moment before replying with, "Yeah, I can see that. But I can also see Froslass and Phantump fitting the bill as well."

"I can see Froslass since she is an ice and ghost type, but why Phantump?" Tucker asked a bit confused.

Sam just shrugged her shoulders, "It's a ghost type and it also sounds a bit the Phantom. Plus it's shiny form is almost the same coloring as Danny's ghost half."

"I guess I see your point there," Tucker commented, "Well I think the perfect partner Pokemon for you will be a Gothita or one of it's evolutions."

"And I see ether Rotom or maybe a Elgyem for you," Sam told him. "Anyways, we are here," she announced as she parked the Specter Speeder in fount of Clockwork's tower.

"Finally! I hope he knows where Danny is because we could have used the time getting here looking somewhere else," Tucker commented as he put his gaming device away and jumped out of the Speeder.

"You and me both," Sam commented as she jumped out of the Speeder as well and they made their way inside the tower.

As they made their way through the town, they found Clockwork floating in fount of his viewing screens watching what ever timeline or part of time that caught his attention. Before ether teen could speak, the ancient ghost spoke, "Before you two can ask, yes I know where young Daniel is at, but I can not say."

"Why can't you tell us?" Sam demanded worried about her boyfriend.

"Because it is not time for you to know," the ghost answered without turning around.

"Then can you tell us which ghost took him?" Tucker asked worried about his friend.

"No I can not," the ancient ghost answered, "For it is not time to reveal who it was that took him."

"Can you at least give us a hint for where he is?" Sam pleaded.

Clockwork thought about it for a moment before answering with, "Knowing that if I don't tell you something, you two will be searching the Ghost Zone and Earth looking for Daniel. For this, I will tell you that he is not in this world but is in another that is much like our own but yet not. And there is no need to worry, for he fine." Then as if as an after thought added in, "I suggest that you two should be heading back now if you don't want to get in trouble for taking the Specter Speeder. And when Jackson and Madeleine asks, tell them that young Daniel is safe and sound and well return when the time is right."

Knowing that it would be useless to ask anymore questions, Sam and Tucker headed back home hoping that Danny was truly fine. Once the two teens were gone, a shadow appeared off to the side of the room, "Are you sure that it wise to not tell them where their friend is at?"

"I told them what they needed to know and nothing more," Clockwork replied.

"But what if they find out and go after him?" The shadowy figure asked.

"They will when the time is right," Clockwork answered without the need to look at the figure.

The shadowy figure sighed, "I just hope you are right."

"Of course I am, I know everything," Clockwork replied with.

"That what you always say brother," the figure replied with as it disappeared.

Clockwork then put his full attention back to the viewing screens and watched the events to come take place, "Yes, everything is as it should be."

=====================================================

Here's the next chapter of the story of Phantom Nightmare. As you can see, I wasn't lying about it being a short chapter. Also this chapter is to just show what is happening back in Danny's world and maybe revealing some of the Pokemon he will get later on. Since I did a lot of talking or should I say writing in the last chapter, I don't have much to say on this chapter. I just hope that you guys are enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens next in it. But if you have a suggestion on what Pokemon Danny should met, let me know. Well until next time, Flare, over and out!