PART 1

He looked at me, not letting me past that constant guard that he put on. Oh how I loved staring into his dark dark eyes..

No! Hermione stop! Dating a teacher is strictly off limits and you could be expelled and you like Ron, well liked Ron. 

 He's got that Lavender Brown now hasn't he? He's having his fun and I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself!

I glanced at them at fought the urge to gag, the way she kept talking to him and giggling, Severus (I'm calling him Severus now because we have that informal connection) was talking and they were being rude. 

 I sat up straight and tried to pick up on what Severus was saying, his voice was so dreamy,   I didn't know if I could ever go without listening to it for a day. When he says my name, I die inside.

"Turn to page 246," his voice echoed around the room, I saw him looking at everyone, he was so demanding the way he didn't ever say please or thank you, his perfect sarcasm, he must be something special since dumbledore trusts him, I could trust him with my life he-

"Miss Granger is it that hard for you to turn to the correct page? Or will I have to do it for you?" his voice boomed over me.

"S-s-sorry uh sir," I felt my cheeks burning.

"Don't apologise just turn the page," his voice was so slow, so perfect and such a contrast between mine and his.

 I never wanted to fall for Snape. He has always had something against me because I'm a gryffindor and because I'm muggle-born probably. I've never particully liked him either, but hate can quickly turn to love. He was so mysterious and bad, I've always loved the bad ones. Ok, maybe that's a lie but I can change.

Now I know what people mean when they say they can't help being in love. 

 I started reading the page my whole body felt sensitive after the way he just spoke to me. Potions, how to make potions. If only my mind couldn't stop focusing back to his muscular build. 

The lesson was just a whirl of my fantasizing of himself and me as a couple walking through Diagon Alley and smiling as we hold hands and us owning a beautiful cottage with our children Gurtrude, Laxative and Divvyanne. The children would all have his amazing looks.

 Sure Severus wasn't textbook sexy but he had a beautiful heart that was just waiting to be unleashed by a special someone (ie me).

 Lavender giggled again. I swear to Godric that I will cast the blindness spell on her sorry-

 "Just ignore them, Hermione," Harry whispered next to me.

 I'd almost forgotten about him! Well I had. Harry was irrelevant at the moment with his random spasms and headaches that really annoy me when I'm trying to concentrate on Severus.

 No, I should stop giving him a hard time, my love for severus is clouding up my mind. I was really worried about Harry at the moment and I'm doing everything I can to help him. 

 "They're really annoying me Harry," I whispered back.

 "Snape will get them soon enough," he smiled at me faintly.

 Severus did stop his demonstration on making the potion to tell someone to stop talking, suprisingly it was me.

"Miss Granger again, join me after lesson" he then went back to explaining the effect of dragon scales in the potion.

Lavender chuckled.