Part 3

Dumbledore held his wand with tears in his eyes, 

 "AFTER ALL THE SHIT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SEVERUS!" 

I'd never seen Dumbledore so angry, he was shaking with anger, I know Severus was Dumbledore's staff and wouldn't want him to get fired but I had a feeling there was something more. I'd never thought of Dumbledore gay or straight, but I guess now I know. Severus held the small of my back as he turned to Dumbledore, his eyes filled with grief but no regret.

"We've been struggling for a long time,"

"AND YOU GET WITH A TEENAGE GIRL? SURE I HAVE CHEATED ON YOU WITH HAGRID BUT AT LEAST HE ISN'T SOME SLAGGY WHORE LIKE YOU MISS FUCKING GRANGER," 

"Don't call her that," Snape said slowly. His voice was controlled but it was clear he was angry.

There was a short silence. I guess I should've realised Hagrid was gay, he always did have an obsession with Harry's body. He tried to rape me once but we kept that on the down low.

"Severus, I thought you loved me," Dumbledore whispered after a moment.

Well, that settles it.

Dumbledore and Severus had been a thing. A proper thing. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw Dumbledore stare lovingly into Severus's eyes. Severus remained a cold gaze and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Dumbledore, I'm breaking up with you" 

Dumbledore grabbed his beard and started pulling chunks of hair out, his eye began to twitch, as if the anger was fighting to escape him. He started flaffing his arms around and dribbling. It was quite disturbing. 

A pink light shimmered from Dumbledore's wand towards Severus's potions. They each turned pink.

"ALL THE POTIONS ARE NOW PINK LEMONADE," he spat, "GOOD LUCK GETTING MORE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T BEING PAID FOR ON THE HOGWARTS ACCOUNT. AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THOUGH SNAPE. WE WATCHED OUR DRAGON FLY, I GOT YOU PREGNANT, WE'VE MANAGED TO GET NAKED TOGETHER IN ALMOST EVERY KNOWN PLACE IN HOGWARTS-"

"Those were good times," he muttered

"-AND YOU KISS A MUDBLOOD," he looked at me with manic eyes, "Oh you'll be sorry you ever looked at Severus," he left the room.

"He shouldn't be allowed to do that, I bet it if-" he stopped me with a kiss and I smiled as we kissed until the night went dark.