PART 7

It's been three weeks since Dumbledore told me he was pregnant. He walked around school while people congratulated him and wished him well. Some worried who would look after the school when he's on maternity leave. Some of them just kept quiet. But everyone knew that he was carrying a child. No one knew who's the person who impregnated him. 

It's like evanescence have been the backing track of my life over the past few months. Sometimes it's rough sometimes it's sad and sometimes it's beautiful.

It's been snowing for a while. Sometimes I lie in snow and I get numb. Then I get bored and trace my fingers down my body where Severus once touched them with his mascular hands. I could almost hear his deep voice saying 'Tease me'. 

And I would tease him and he would love it. I would love it.

Truth is, I miss him. I miss the secrecy and intimacy that we once shared and the gifts and revision. In lesson he keeps his eyes away from me most of the time, but when our eyes do meet, it's the most beautiful experience that a human could encounter. He made me feel whole.

Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days of my life. I was in the Gryffindor common room and I was alone by the crackling fire. Everyone was asleep. It was 8pm. We aren't adventurous here.  

So, anyway I was staring at the fire thinking about things, mostly wondering if Boston was in New York, and a face sprouted in the fire. It was beautiful and sleek and I knew I wanted to kiss it before I knew who the face belonged to. When his face appeared, it was like a hammer had hit me in the stomach.

I was in the Quidditch stands earlier today. Ravenclaw vs Slytherin. Throughout the whole game Snape had his dark eyes on me. Ron and Harry stood next to me. I felt their warmth. It warmed me. I'd tried making myself busy by helping Harry but I felt his dark eyes exploring my face like his hands once did after he went to the toilet.

And now his eyes were burning, literally. To see his face up close breaks my heart and drives me crazy. He wasn't even safe with dumbledore. 

"What are you doing here?????" I whispered frantically

"Hermione-"

"Seriously Severus you put me through all this, you don't even talk to me or try to make me feel better and you just appear in MY space?" I was getting louder. "Look at me Severus I don't want to be around you anymore and I'm so upset you had sex with that old man! He's old-"

"I-"

"Do NOT make excuses for this Severus! I am not some little girl you can play with. I know what I deserve and I deserve so much better than you!" my eyes started watering "I HATE you Severus! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE" I started throwing things around the room "HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU!! DON'T EVEN F WORD ING EVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! YOU SLUTTY PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I threw a candle and kicked a plant and screamed with rage. I could hear someone coming downstairs so I combed through my hair to make myself tamer and dried my eyes. Severus was gone. I HATED HIM. I wanted to listen to my SCREAMO and fuck some shit UP.

Now I'm swearing. I had never swore in my life.

Ron came down the stairs, people thought he could be the one to tame me probably. 

"Get away from me you ginger bastard"

He was taken aback by that, but he quickly got back "Bloody hell,  you haven't been yourself lately,"

"You don't know me"

"We've been best friends since first year, I know you a lot to be honest,"

The moon shone on my face and I turned round slowly and whispered, "You don't know what I'm capable of," 

"You're scaring me,"

I had a great idea. I pounced onto him and we sexed it UP.