Disclaimer & Other Warnings

Summary: Team 7 is sent on a mission to investigate a disturbance outside of the village, where they encounter an unconscious girl in a crater. The mysterious Sarada insists she's a shinobi from the Hidden Leaf trying to rescue her teammates, but something about her is suspicious. When the team discovers she possesses a Sharingan, things become even more unbelievable.

Disclaimer: This story utilizes characters, situations and premises that are copyright Masashi Kishimoto, Shueisha, Shonen Jump and Viz Media. No infringement on their respective copyrights pertaining to episodes, novelizations, comics or short stories is intended by the author in any way, shape or form. This fan oriented story is written solely for the author's own amusement and the entertainment of the readers. It is not for profit. Any resemblance to real organizations, institutions, products or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All fiction, plot and Original Characters with the exception of those introduced in the books, manga, video games, novelizations and anime, are the sole creation of KuriQuinn and using them without permission is considered rude, in bad-taste and will reflect seriously on your credibility as a writer. A synthetic human will crush you with snakes if you plagiarize.

Warning: Spoilers for pretty much everything up to Boruto: The Movie. Original Villains. Mentions of Original Characters

Canon-Compliance: This story takes place right after the Boruto movie and does its best to keep in canon with the show Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. / This story takes place right before the Land of Tea Escort Mission (Naruto 102 to 106). [STARTED BEFORE BORUTO SERIES, SO NO LONGER CANON COMPLIANT UNTIL I EDIT IT!!!]

Fanon-Compliance: Could theoretically take place before Unplanned

Beta Readers: shatteredjewels & Sakura's Unicorn

Cover Art: louquorice (check her out on tumblr or facebook!)