TWO

I sat down with my lunch tray as I grabbed my sandwich, Ethan sitting next to me as he crossed his arms and sighed. I rolled my eyes playfully, "what's wrong?"

"I completely embarrassed myself in front of Kit.. Again!" Ethan said as I shrugged, "so? He's probably used to it.. I know I am" I chuckled. "You're there when I try to talk to him right? What does he do when I leave?" Ethan asked as I bit my lower lip. "Well at first he used to look at you like 'what the fuck' but after awhile he didn't really react anymore but today I did notice him smiling as you left" I said as Ethan blushed. "He smiled?" he asked shyly and I nodded with a grin.

"That's it.. you've gotta help me" Ethan said as I raised a brow "how?" "I don't know! no offense but you were the manwhore in sophomore year! you dated multiple girls and everyone was drooling over you! shit, they still are! please Jason!" Ethan pleaded and I sighed as I bit my lower lip, "I guess I could use someone here for an example" I said as I looked around to see who would be the perfect person to use to teach Ethan.

"Please don't use some easy bimbo" Ethan said as I rolled my eyes, "you pick" I said and Ethan smiled "no uglies" I warned and he looked around, smiling as he had found the perfect person. "Justin Bieber" Ethan said as I glanced at the kid from  earlier with my eyes widened "no way! he's not ugly but he's a loser, all he cares about are grades and ugh! no!" I said as Ethan rolled his eyes, "he's friends with Kit, they're almost alike.. Kit's confident and Justin's shy as it could get" Ethan explained and I glanced at Justin who was sitting by himself, eating a bag of chips as he had his headphones on.

"Fine but you owe me" I said as I stood up and Ethan smiled "thank you" he said and I grabbed my lunch tray. "This is how to make a boy love you" I said before walking towards Justin.

Luckily a group of jocks sat with Ethan as I sat down across from Justin, he looked up at me as he removed his headphones. "Hi gorgeous, i'm Jason" I smiled and he blushed lightly as he looked down, "w-why are you here? he asked and I shrugged as I grabbed my sandwich "i've seen you around for awhile.. I like you, you're cute" I said and Justin bit his lower lip, "you don't think I heard you in the halls earlier? loser?" he said all of sudden.

I'd be lying if I said I weren't surprised by that sudden snap, I deserved that. "Sorry" I said and Justin bit his lower lip again. Seems like he has some kind of habit. "Look.. I think you're really cute.. and I want to get to know you more, do you want to come with me to hang with some friends after school? I asked.

Justin stared at me and grabbed his backpack as the bell rang, "thanks but no thanks" he chuckled before leaving as I stared at him.

Did I just get rejected... By a fucking nerd?

I stood up and walked down the halls as everyone passed by me, why am I overthinking this? Oh yeah because this is the first time I've ever been fucking rejected!

Ethan smiled as he walked by my side, "I saw Justin leave with a smile! What happened?" Ethan asked as I rolled my eyes "he rejected me and-- wait a minute? When did you see him smiling?!" I asked as Ethan raised a brow "when we were leaving" he shrugged.

He's playing hard to get!

Oh, I am so getting him.

I sped towards Justin and grabbed his wrist as the bell rang, everyone was in class and the halls were empty as I grabbed both of Justin's wrists and pinned them against the lockers as he gasped. "I know you're trying to play hard to get and that's not going to work, either you like me or don't like me but don't make me come after you" I glared.

Justin only smiled as he stared at my lips, "Catch me if you can" he said before removing himself from my grip and walking away as I watched him.

Oh I will.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading cuties 💘

How To Make A Boy Love You. [Jastin]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara