SIXTEEN

>Jason McCann<

I lied down on my bed as i stared at the ceiling, letting out a sigh as Ethan walked in and raised a brow "what's up with you? Weren't you just all happy this morning?" Ethan said as he walked in. "I talked to Justin" I said as he shrugged "and?"

"He's going off.. to the army!" I said as Ethan's eyes widened a bit "whoa.. are you sure? Kit tells me that people in ROTC go through a phase were they want to be in the army after graduation but then change their mind after a few weeks or months" Ethan said and I nodded "yeah he said he's been wanting to go for a long time" I told him.

"Wow.. sorry Jason.. are you two still together?" "of course.. I-I can't let Justin go" I said and tears welled up in my eyes as Ethan hugged me, I hugged him back tightly as I cried softly. "Look I know you love Justin but today is drill down and he's leading Drill Team.. you and I both know he's a mess when you're upset with him so please Jase.. forget the fact that he's leaving and focus on tonight.. focus on being with him" Ethan said as I pulled away and nodded as I wiped my tears.

"We could stop by to get him a gift while we're at it" Ethan said, "let me just shower first" I told him and he nodded as I grabbed a towel.

Ethan's right, I need to focus on Justin. It's his day and it's my job to cheer him on tonight.

--

>Justin Bieber<

"Practice in five minutes!" Master Sergeant announced as he walked passed me. "Sergeant Bieber! Not to be a downer but we have practice in a few minutes and you look like you're about to have a stroke" a cadet said as I looked up at him.

"I'm fine.. I-I'm just nervous" I told him and that wasn't really a lie, I was a little nervous but that wasn't what I was thinking about. What if Jason doesn't come? What if he breaks up with me? I shivered at the thought and pushed it aside.. or tried to push it aside as I stood up.

"Okay.. we've rehearsed this, this morning and for the past two weeks.. hopefully you've all mastered your weaknesses because tonight everyone is going to be watching us and there will be lots of videos.. but honestly do your best, if you feel like you've done something wrong it's okay, you're all new and it's your first year.. practice makes perfect" I smiled and my team smiled at each other.

I had picked new cadets for tonight and it was a very risky move, The regimental commander was not happy with my choice at all but I had made a promise to make sure these new cadets will be good tonight.

I stood in front of my squad and all of a sudden my voice became weak as I reported in to the CSM, I looked around in hopes to see Jason but he wasn't here but then again this is only the practice round, maybe he'll show up for the real thing.. yeah.

I took a deep breath and did an about face, beginning my practice.

>Jason McCann<

I sat in Ethan's car with flowers and balloons as we were on our way to the school, I was happy and excited for Justin and I wanted to work things out as soon as the show was over.

Once I had arrived with Justin's gifts and snacks, Ethan and I looked around the crowded gym. "Shit where are we sitting?" Ethan asked "the front! and to the right, that's the way that Justin will be performing" I said with a grin and we made our way to the front of the crowed, taking our seats.

"Have you ever been to one of these events?" I asked Ethan "nope I have no idea what's going to--"

All of a sudden a wave of cadets ran into the gym as they all screamed, falling in with their companies as they yelled and I watched in confusion "did I miss something?" Ethan grabbed his camera and began to record as I watched while eating my chips.

A girl handed out a sheet and it was a list of the events that would be happening tonight. Ethan smiled as he watched Kit come out with the color guard team as they held the American flag, trying their best to walk with a straight posture. I had to admit, it looked really cool.

Ethan cheered loudly and I could tell that it was getting hard for Kit to keep a straight face, he had cracked a quick smile.

"Excuse me?" I looked up at a girl "what?" "Are you Jason McCann?" she asked and I nodded "come with me" she said and I raised a brow but nodded anyway as Ethan saved my spot and I followed her out the gym "what's going on?"

"It's Justin, he's not doing very well" the girl said and now I was in full concerned as I quickly followed her.

My Justin needs me.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello! Thanks for reading, this story is ALMOST over.

But I've made the first chapter to my new story "Perfect Opposites" and it's Jastin so please check it out, it would mean a lot. Thank you 💘