SEVEN

I took a look at myself in my mirror as I stood in my boxers, looking at my abs and my muscles. What could Justin possibly like about me? I've gone out with lots of people, and never have I ever questioned why they'd go out with me until now.

Maybe because I didn't care about their opinions but obviously Justin's mattered to me, I mean why else would I be standing in front of a damn mirror half naked feeling insecure?

I turned off my light and lied in bed, hugging my pillow as I closed my eyes.

--

"Thank god it's Friday!" Ethan smiled as he danced around the halls, I rolled my eyes playfully and followed Ethan into class.

I sat besides Ethan and Kylie walked towards me, "hi Jason" she said and I rolled my eyes. "You know there's this party tomorrow night.. You should come" Kylie smiled innocently "can't" I said as I grabbed my headphones "why not?" Kylie asked with a frown "I'm busy" I said before playing my music.

Ethan chuckled and Kylie left, sitting at the front of the room with her friends. Kit rushed into the room "here you go.. Don't lose it" Kit handed Ethan an envelope "same goes for you" Kit said and handed me one before leaving. I opened the envelope revealing the ticket to get into the ball, "don't forget we have to pick up our tuxes from the shop" Ethan reminded and I rolled my eyes playfully as the ball rang, "actually Justin wants me to come with him to practice our slow dance, it's this thing that only the seniors get to do and he wants me to be his partner" I said and Ethan raised a brow, "you like him" he said as my breath hitched.

"W-what?" "Jason you don't have to slow dance with him and come out, you're doing this because you like him" Ethan said as I gulped, "you know i'd never pressure you into coming out! Shit, you didn't even have to say yes to going to the ball! Jason you like him" Ethan said as I stared at him as if he were crazy, "you're crazy" I rolled my eyes as I tried to not show how afraid I was but obviously failed as Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Jason it's okay, what are you afraid of? It's 2016, who cares if you're gay?" Ethan whispered and I licked my lips as I let out a sigh. "Okay maybe I do like Justin a little" I said quietly as the teacher wrote on the bored. "He clearly likes you too so what are you afraid of?"

That he'll leave me for someone better.

--

I dragged my tuxedo up the stairs and opened the door to my room to reveal Kylie. "What the fuck?" I raised a brow, "hi Jason" Kylie smiled innocently "what the hell? Get out!" I spat as I dropped my tux on the chair.

Kylie held the ticket for the ball as she smiled, "okay" she said and I grabbed her wrist. "Give that back!" "No! Who are you going to the ball with?!" "None of your damn business!" I glared and reached for the ticket as she stepped back.

"I'll give it back.. If you kiss me."

"What? No! Gross!" I scrunched my nose as Kylie glared at me "fine!" she said and teared the ticket in half as my eyes widened, I felt my chest tighten as she teared it again into small pieces and smiled evilly. "Have fun" Kylie whispered against my ear before leaving my room as I sat on my knees, picking up the pieces as my jaw dropped "fucking bitch" I whispered and sighed as I reached for my phone.

"Jason?" "Ethan! I have a problem" I said "what's wrong?" "Kylie ripped my ticket, she snuck into my room and teared the ticket right in front of me because I wouldn't kiss her!" I spat in annoyance. "Shit! Seriously? That's low, but the ball is tomorrow! Maybe if you'd explain to Justin that you have a crazy ex girlfriend then he'd understand? He seems understanding" Ethan said as I sighed, "this is Justin's senior year and his first time attending the ball, what am I going to do?!"

"Oh! I have an idea! I'm coming over, just keep the pieces and I'll be over in a moment!" "Thank you Ethan!" I sighed and he hung up as I lied on my bed.

--

"This is Mason! He is going to make a copy of the ticket for you" Ethan smiled as Mason grabbed a few tools, "he is going to use some
of the pieces off your ripped ticket" Ethan explained "but how will he know what it looks like?" "he's going to look at mine and obviously he can't just make a new copy because the ticket is thick and made out of different materials  so he has his ways" Ethan shrugged and I smiled "thank you" I said. "That's what friends are for!"

"It's going to cost forty bucks" Mason said bluntly and I rolled my eyes before handing him the money, he smiled before sitting down and putting on his glasses. "Mason likes to work alone so let's go" Ethan said as I followed him.

"Let's go eat, it's on me" Ethan smiled and I just smiled at him hesitantly, praying that this his plan would work. The thought of letting Justin down makes me feel sick..

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello! Thanks so much for reading cuties ♥️

Also, if any of you don't have the app called Mercari then you guys should get it and enter the code VHKYZN

It would mean so much if you did this, you will receive 2 dollars and i would also receive the 2 dollars, please please help me out! I am trying to get enough for a poster and I just need three more people to help out.

If you do this then I will give you a shout out and vote for your stories + a follow. I will be checking! Btw you don't actually have to keep the app, you can delete it after if you'd like Lol!

Again, thanks for reading and I hope you all have an amazing day💘