ELEVEN

"I can't believe you Jason! How could you fuck up your education?!" My mother pasted back and forth as I sighed "I didn't bring any drugs!" "The teacher saw--" "I was fucking framed! Why would I bring weed to school? I don't even do weed!" I spat and my mother rolled her eyes "well I am sending you to therapy and i'm going to have to get you homeschooled because nobody is going to want a drug lord in their school!" I rolled my eyes at my mothers words and heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said and got up, walking towards the door and opened the door to reveal Justin. "Hi" Justin said and I sighed, "come on" I stepped out and we sat on my porch as Justin bit his lower lip "I got you McDonald's" he said and handed me a bag as I gave him a small smile "thanks" I said awkwardly.

"I heard about what happened" Justin said "why are you here?" I asked and he frowned "I-I was worried" "yeah well you don't have to pretend you give a shit anymore" I said as he looked at me in surprise "I don't understand" "you used me" I glared as he gulped "I-I'm sorry" Justin said as his breath hitched and I only stared at him as tears formed in his eyes "thanks for the food" I said before getting up and made my way inside the house as I ran straight to my room.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop, signing into Facebook and people were literally praising me for the free weed. I only rolled my eyes as I scrolled through my timeline, I stared at the photo of the drill team to see Justin standing in the front with a smile as I bit my lower lip.

I sighed before shutting my laptop and grabbing the photo of Justin from underneath my pillow and pulled my shorts down as I grabbed my member in one hand and held the photo with my other as I let out a grunt.

Stroking my member as I groaned quietly and I was interrupted when Ethan opened the door and stared at me wide eyed "okay let's start over" he said before leaving and shutting the door. I pulled my jeans up and sat on my bed as Ethan knocked on the door "come in" I said as he walked in and grinned "I snuck in through the bathroom window, your mom still pissed?" "yeah shes sending me to therapy.. Well not really, he's just going to be coming every Tuesday and Thursday for a session" I sighed and Ethan frowned "man that sucks" he said as I grabbed the McDonalds bag and sat down by my desk "yeah" I said.

"What about school?" "I'm getting home schooled" I said as I opened the bag and grabbed a note.

To my best friend -J

All of a sudden I felt guilty for pushing Justin away but pushed that feeling aside as I put the note in my drawer and grabbed my burger, "are you allowed out?" Ethan asked as he raised a brow and I shook my head "nope" I said. "You don't seem to mind this whole situation" Ethan said as he raised a brow "sorry it's just.. Justin" I said with a sigh.

"Have you talked to him?" Ethan asked and I nodded "he came over and I told him to go away because he used me.. He seemed really upset" I said "well duh! He loves you!" Ethan rolled his eyes and I stood up, "I'm going to make shit right.. First I am going to get Kylie into confessing that it wasn't me that planted the drugs then I am going to get Justin back" I said as Ethan smiled "need help?" he asked and I nodded "yeah but first we need to pick up a friend" I smirked.

Kylie's worst enemy, Ariana. Ariana is the only person that can actually make Kylie flinch and she just so happens to be a friend of mine that graduated last year.

I am going to get Justin back.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'm going to be honest, the reason why I do slow updates is because I don't like Justin that much anymore. I love his music and I'd definitely pay to see him in concert but I just don't like him as a person, I don't like the way he treats his beliebers.

I have so many ideas for new stories but I don't know if I will ever make them anymore because Justin is the least of my interest right now. I hope you all understand, please don't attack me. I still love his music very much💕

Don't worry, I will finish this story.

💘 Thanks for reading 💘