TWENTY-THREE [final]

I pushed the final box in the trunk of my car as Justin shut the trunk, kissing my lips once more as I smiled. "I'm going to miss you much!" my mother hugged me as I chucked. "Please call me from time to time" Justin's mother and father stood in front of him as he nodded.

Both of our families had a family gathering before we both leave, it was nice and everyone got along well. Our mothers took photos of Justin and I as w held our diplomas, I smiled for the photo and kneeled down to face my younger brother.

"You can have my Xbox bro, just be careful with the games" I told Cole as he nodded and I pulled him into a hug. "I'll miss you" he said and I smiled "I'll miss you too but university isn't that far from here buddy I'll stop by" I reassured and Cole smirked, "you better."

--

"When I go on Vacay I might rent out the Bahamas! And I keep like ten phones, damn I'm really never home!" Justin sang loudly as he took a bite out of his subway, I laughed as I drove down the empty road. "Babe" I said "hm?" Justin hummed while chewing on his sandwich.

"Can I pick a song?" I asked and he nodded as he grabbed his phone "play Smuckers" I said as Justin played the song from the Aux Cord. "How long until we get there?" Justin asked and I smiled "we are here babe" I said as we drove through a neighborhood filled with apartments, kids playing on the streets and I'm pretty sure we passed by a playground.

"This neighborhood is so cute!" Justin smiled and looked out the window as I searched for our parking spot. "Actually before we go in I have a confession" I said as I parked the car and Justin raised a brow, I cleared my throat as Justin crossed his arms waiting for me to continue.

"It's more of a loft" I said and Justin's eyes widened "You scared me!" he whined and I laughed as he hit my shoulder. "Come on" I said and we both quickly got out of the car and made our way inside the building, Justin unlocked the door and we both smiled before pushing the door open.

Justin's eyes widened as he looked around, "whoa!" Justin said in amusement and he walked straight into the kitchen as I followed him. "This place is perfect! I love it" Justin smiled and jumped into my arms as I caught him, lifting him off his feet as I spun him around and kissed his smooth lips.

"We'll finish later" Justin purred as I licked my lips, "let's unload the boxes" I said and he nodded in excitement as we both left to get our stuff. Running down the halls as I smirked and smacked my mans bum, Justin whining as I chuckled.

Let's just say we ended up spending our first night making a lot of love, we might've done it in more places than a bed too.

We're happier than ever, with just us and we might've gotten a puppy.

THE END

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks so so much for reading you guys, it means a lot and I am going to be making an "Age Play" Jastin book soon but for now I will be working on my story "Perfect Opposites" and fixing some old stories!

Just a side note, I will be super busy this week and my birthday is this Saturday so I MIGHT not Update as much but I promise I will not leave you guys hanging with an incomplete story like I've been doing the past few months!