TWELVE

Ariana walked down the restaurant in her white boots, wearing a white skirt as she held a Chanel purse and wore a pink tank top, her pony tail swinging as she walked towards Kylie.

Ariana slammed her hand against the table as Kylie gasped and looked up at Ariana, "Jason told me what you did! And you're going to tell the principle that you framed him OR ELSE!" Ariana spat as Kylie's eyes widened "o-or else what?!" she said trying to remain calm.

"I will make sure everyone sees this!" Ariana grabbed her phone and showed Kylie a photo as she gasped. "H-how did you get that?!" Kylie cried "let's just say I'm great when it comes to hacking" Ariana smirked and Kylie sniffled "o-okay fine!" she whined.

Ariana smiled "and I need some money" she said and pointed to the ATM machine as Kylie sighed.

--

"Where have you been?" Jason scoffed, "sorry! I was with Kit! Drill Down is next week and he wanted me to see what it was like" Ethan said as he ran towards him, "did you see Justin?" Jason couldn't help but ask "yeah he was practicing since he's leading drill team" Ethan shrugged "you still haven't talked to him?" "No I told you I can't" Jason sighed.

"Are you afraid?" "A little but that's not why.. I want to give him space" Jason said as he looked down "well he seemed pretty upset, he messed up a lot during practice" Ethan informed and Jason felt guilty "when is Drill down?" "On Thursday.. why?"

"What time?" "Four to seven-- can you tell me what's going on here?" "I'm going with you to his competition" Jason slandered as Ethan grinned "really? You're going to get him back there?" "Yeah" Jason said and smiled nervously.

"How cute! Oh my god, i don't think you've ever done with anyone else have you?" Ethan teased and Jason rolled his eyes playfully, "don't make me change my mind" he said and Ethan quickly shut up as Jason smiled. "But really Jase, I'm glad you're stepping up.. no offense but you normally let everyone go so easily" Ethan confessed as Jason bit his lower lip, he knew that was true but he didn't think that anyone had noticed.

Jason was interrupted by his thoughts as Ariana walked into his room with an envelope "Kylie confessed and she got suspended" Ariana smiled "what? Jason gets caught with drugs and he's expelled, Kylie is caught and all she gets is a suspension?" Ethan rolled his eyes and that bothered Jason but he had gotten over it when Ariana told him that he was allowed in school again and handed him the envelope before leaving.

Jason opened the envelope in confusion and his eyes widened as he pulled out one hundreds, "holy shit!" Ethan said as he peaked over Jason's shoulder and he smiled softly.

"I have an idea."

--

Justin arrived home and kicked his shoes off, hanging his sweater before walking into the kitchen to see his mother cooking. "Hi babe! How was school?" "It was great" Justin said and smiled sadly.

Justin lazily walked up the stairs and opened the door to his room, letting out a gasp at the sight of his room filled with roses.

Roses lied everywhere, on his bed, the desk, the floor, the shelfs, and Justin could see some peaking out of his closet. Justin grabbed the card and opened it.

"I hope to see you again soon"

Justin sat on the empty space on the ground as he held the note in his hands, crying as he buried his face into his knees.

Justin misses Jason and he is going to go see him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Oh wow I updated. UMM THANKS FOR READING AND STICKING AROUND, I KNOW I UPDATE REALLY SLOW AND THATS BECAUSE SCHOOL HAS BEEN SUPERRRR BUSY LIKE I GET A SHIT TON OF HOMEWORK EVERYDAY AND BY THE TIME IM DONE, IM REALLY LAZY AND TIRED.

But so far I'm doing pretty okay with school and I've decided to continue making Jastin stories, my next story is going to be inspired off the movie "Sky High" keep that in mind.

Thanks for reading! 💘