TWENTY-ONE

[Not Edited]
I walked up the small staircase in my purple graduation gown as my mother smiled, taking photos while my younger brother waved with a wide smile. I grabbed my diploma and shook the principles hand with my free hand and stared into the camera with a smile, my friends and family clapped for me as I walked down the steps and sighed in relief.

"Goodbye Highschool" I said to myself as I sat down. I couldn't help but notice that I was sitting next to Ethan's boyfriend. That's right, Ethan and the guy he talked to a few weeks ago are now together, his name is Charlie and he's a pretty funny guy. "So.. what do you like about Ethan?" I asked as Charlie turned to me "well I've noticed that he's kind of a dork.. that's the best thing about him" he said and I smirked, "you two are so getting married" I whispered and put my focus back on the people getting their diplomas.

--

After the ceremony, I searched for Justin and found him with his parents. I smiled and walked towards him "hello" I said and Justin turned to me as he smiled shyly "hi Jase." "Congratulations" I said as Justin pulled me into a hug, my eyes widened at his sudden move but I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and inhaled his vanilla scent that I loved so much.

I saw a flash from Justin's mother and chuckled as we pulled away, "I should probably find my mom she's going to want photos" I laughed and Justin nodded in understanding. "You can go with him sweetie, we've got plenty of photos" Justin's dad said with a chuckle and Justin grabbed my hand as I led him towards my family.

"Hey man!" Ethan smiled and I gave him a high five as we stood by my mother, "gather up boys" she smiled as she held her camera and I held my younger brother over my shoulder as he smiled, standing next to Justin and Ethan along with Charlie as we smiled for the photo. "I'll miss you man" Ethan smiled, "don't start the waterworks yet we're still going to hang out tonight" I chuckled but I didn't blame him.

"Yeah yeah, six right?" "You know it" I said and Ethan cheered in excitement before running into the arms of Charlie. "I have a surprise for you" Justin whispered from behind me and I turned to him as he smiled "what is it hm?" I raised a brow as Justin leaned towards me. "You'll see tonight," "baby we've been doing that all week not that I mind really because every time is just wow" I smiled and Justin blushed "not that!" he whined and I chuckled. "Okay fine" I said and Justin kissed me, smiling as he pulled away.

"I'm going with my family to have dinner but I'll see you tonight" Justin said and I nodded, kissing him once again before leaving with my mom and brother.

--

"I have a surprise for you!" my mom smiled and held her iPad, revealing my father as he smiled "hi son!" My eyes Widened a bit "uh hi Dad" I chuckled awkwardly. "Congratulations! I'm happy for you, I wish I could be there" my father smiled "thank you" I said.

"Your mother and i ordered you something a few weeks ago" my father said and my mother grabbed a box that was wrapped from her purse as my eyes brightened. "Thanks so much mom and dad" I smiled and unwrapped the paper, revealing a laptop "your father and i know that you'll need one for college" my mom said and it was absolutely perfect.

"Thank you" I said again with a wide grin, "I love you son" my dad said and I looked up at him "I love you too" I said. Looking down at my laptop as my dad talked to my younger brother.

--

"Hey babe" Justin said as he stood in front of the mall, "hi" "Ethan and Charlie are inside.. I might've invited Kit" Justin said and my eyes widened "he's my best friend! This is our last day together before he leaves to Yale!" Justin said and I sighed, I guess I understood what he was talking about. "Okay fine" "thank you" Justin smiled and kissed my lips.

"Hey guys, come on!" Ethan smiled and I laughed as Justin dragged me inside the mall, "where are we going first?" I raised a brow "the arcade! Then we're going to see a movie and have cake right after!" Ethan licked his lips and I chuckled.

"Hey Justin" Kit said and everyone became quiet as he had Kylie right by his side. "Hi Kit" Justin smiled and I could tell he regretted inviting Kit.

I glanced at Ethan as he stared at Kit, looking away "so um.. let's go" Ethan smiled and dragged Charlie with him as they made their way into the arcade.

So many things could go wrong tonight.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I was going to make this the final chapter but then I decided why not throw in a little extra?

Thanks for reading!