The New Kid

I ran along the rooftops to the school. Three people were in front of it. Principal Gore, the new girl, and the new girls mom. I hid behind the top of the roof and tried to listen. "Don't worry!" Mr. Gore said. "They are many-" "Can I talk to you in private." Her mom interrupted. "Of course Ms. Love." They walked where I couldn't hear them. I jumped across the rooftops to listen to them. "I haven't told her yet." She said looking back at her daughter. "Do you know what's she's going to be?" He asked. "No, I'm an angel and her fathers a demon. I'm not sure. She could be a...." "That would be good.we only have one attending the school." He threw a look my way. I ducked behind the roof. "Did you see something." She asked, "nope, see you tomorrow." He said in a light voice. She walked back to the new gorl and they walked away. I jump from rooftop to rooftop back to my home. "She could be like me!" I smiled as I went to my room. "I hope she is." I said as I curled up in my bed. I woke up the next morning and jumped in to my school cloths and ran to the school. I walked in to see my two best friends waiting for me. They waved me over. "Hi!" I waved. "What's got you all happy? Starting school?" Elise asked, "Of course not! I hate school." "Then way you all jumpy like I am when I see my ships?" Raven asked. "There's a new kid!" I said trying not to scream. "There's a lot of new kids." Elise said, "This new kid my be like me!" "Really?" They said in unison. "Well I'll get to meet her." Elise said looking at her schedule. "Me too Raven added." I looked at mine, " Yay! Me too!" We all three looked at each other. "I have to get there early," I said. "Me too." Elise added. We looked at Raven. "What?" She asked. "You probably have to be early too. Either way your coming." I said grabbing her hand we walked to Mr. Peakmen's class, "Hello Mr. Peakmen!" Elise and I greeted, "Hi." Raven said. "Hello girls!" "Why are we in the beginners class?" I asked. "You three are good friends no?" "Yes" Elise and I said, "No." Raven smiled. Mr.Peakmen raise an eyebrow. "Either why it's better to have and angel and a demon who can get along. And you the only one of your kind at this school." He looked at me. "People will be coming soon. Take seats at the back of the room sense ya'll have taken this class." We nodded and walked to the back and took our seats. I sat in the middle with Raven and Elise on my sides. We waited for a bit, a girl came in. "The new girl." I whispered to Raven and Elise. "Is this Mr.Peakmen's class?" "Yes, this is the beginners class where demons and angle learn about the three types of beings that attend this school." "3 types?" She asked. "Yes. Only one of the third type goes to this school." He looked at me. The new girl looked at us. Then she took a seat around the middle of the class. I signed. She was an angel. One with black on the tips of her wings. Never seen that before. A few minutes later an other girl came in. She had the same conversation as the new girl. I recognized her. See went to the normal side of the school for people who haven't transformed. She was a demon with black wings and little red horns on her head. She looked at me and blushed a bit. Then she took a seat not far from me. More kid came in. None of them seemed interesting to me. "Let's start by introducing the three types, Elise, please step up." Mr. Peakmen started class. Elise stood up and walked to the front of the class. "My names Elise and I'm and Archangel. You can tell because archangel have golden tipped wings." She had big smile. "We are protectors and care deeply about others. We make friends easily and I personally love making friends." She finished. "Good. Raven." Raven got up and walked to the front of the class. Elise stayed up there. "I'm Raven and I'm a demon. There's many different types of demons and I don't know which one I am but my type are one of the only few that have tails. Along with crimson wings. We all have horns though. We like to make trouble and have fun doing it!" She had the Devils smile. "Lastly, Lucy." I walked up there, I could feel my heart beating. I looked at all the kid staring at me. He we go. "I'm Lucy, and I'm a Angelic Demon."