Changed forever

I was running to try to find my way back. I knew Elise had some kind of magic to get them back. I didn't. As far I knew at least. Maybe. I focused all my power to open portal near the school. My hand began to glow and I shot the energy on the ground. I walked though the portal to hear screaming. "Get away you f**king b*tch!" Raven screamed as she ran toward me with her sword. I drew my bow and blocked her attacks. Sal, Elise, Nicole and Logan were there too. "Raven! Stop!" I screamed as I jumped back. Her eyes widened. Logan walked up to me. His eyes were closed and he put a hand on my shoulder. He reached in his pocket with his other hand. He pulled out a pocket mirror and handed it it to me. I opened it and looked at my self. I still had the crimson eyes. A tear filled my eye. They can never trust me. "I'm sorry..." He spoke softly. Next thing I knew he was kissing me on the lips. He pulled away and opened his eyes. The were crimson red with a black dot. He quickly flew away. I was speechless. Everyone else was too. "The the fudge just happened?" Nicole broke the silence. "Lucy, are you.... you?" Elise asked. I looked at her. Blood dripping down  her chest and a small scar on her neck. "Elise! Are you ok!" I ran up to her, "thats Lucy." Nicole said walking up to me. I hugged Elise. "I'm sorry" "you had no control" she said. "What about your eye?" "What about it?" I looked at the pocket mirror. One of my eyes were normal. While the other was Crimson. "I thought he said he could take it all." Sal said. "What?" I asked. She blushed. "Nothing." She said quickly. I shrugged. "Welp." I said. I fell on the floor a began to sleep. I opened my eyes to a mirror. It's showed me before my transformation. Then it showed me with both grey eyes. Blood poured over the eyes making them the Crimson type. My reflection screamed in pain holding her eyes. She took her hands to reveal what I was now. Half normal, have evil person thing. Blood poured over the grey eye making them both Crimson. The reflection laughed. Then her eyes began to glow. They were both grey now. I was more than confused. "Ok. What the fudge is this spoused to mean? My other dreams meant something." I sighed. My reflection looked at me. "You. Must. Die." Her eyes change to Crimson and her hair went red. She lunged at me holding a knife to my neck. She instead stabbed me in the chest. "Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die." He voice was raspy. Unlike mine, even when I was evil my voice didn't change. I felt the pain. Why wasn't I waking up. I closed my eyes hoping it would all go away. "Lucy..... you doing his to yourself." I opened my eyes and the other me was gone. I was holding a knife that was in my chest. "Good luck." The voice said. My hand moved and I stabbed myself in the face. I woke up to see everyone around me. "F*ck my life........" I sighed.