Final

Hey! This is the final chapter! Hope you enjoyed this story. There might be a sequel if enough people want it. If you do want a sequel I'm shooting for 100 views. Anyway this is the end of this story. It's also from the POV of Lucy. Also sorry if they're a bit confusing. To my they seem straight. But whatever. To the story!

I felt a deep wound in my chest. I wanted to scream but I was happy. I couldn't tell why. I nearly died, I nearly killed my best friend I killed Logan, my crush. My eyes were closed. "Ugh....." I herd voice. It wasn't Raven or Elsie's. It wasn't Sal either. "Ugh.... Lucy!" It was Logan. Footsteps ran toward me. How was he alive. I shot through his heart. But my arrow was different. Maybe it healed him instead of killed him. I had a smile on my face. I moved my hand wiping the blood tears from my face. I pushed my self up. I opened my eyes. Everyone had tears in there eyes except Raven. She just had a small smile. Sal was behind her brother crying her eyes out. I felt my wound and made the pain go away. I walked over to her. She didn't looked at me. I leaned in a kissed her cheek. "Let's go kill your dad." I said with a warm smile I saw Nicole in the distance. "Lucy!" I herd her shout. She was panting, "Are.... you.... ok?" She said between breaths. "I'm fine. We have a demon to slay." I said confidently. They all nodded. We walked though the giant doors. "You failed me children. You mother would be disappointed." The demon said. "Whatever. So mom wouldn't like us. Adds one more to the list." Logan's voice laced venom. The demons eyes moved to me. "So your alive. Would you like to make a friend?" He snapped and a cage appeared with what looked like an other Angelic Demon. "Summer!?" Nicole shouted. "Nicole!! Help me." Summer said. "Let go of my friend." Nicole drew her sword. He just laughed. I looked to my sides. Elise, Sal, Logan, and Nicole were by my side. I'm missing someone. My thoughts changed as I saw Nicole running to fight him. Elise ran along with Sal. Logan and I stayed back. I nodded at him. We both followed before I knew it we were all in the ground. My chest wound pain was coming back. I couldn't fight. But I wasn't gonna let my friends die. I stood up holding my chest. The demon laughed at me. "Baka." A voice said. Raven! I saw her cut off the head of the demon. She smiled. "Nice going Baka." "Raven!" She jumped down to me. "I want letting him take my kill." She helped me up. Logan ran to my side to hold me up. We all gathered around Summer's cage. Sal helped open it. Summer and Nicole hugged. "I've missed you!" "I've missed you too. I haven't seen an other Angelic demon sense the fight." She smiled at me. "The fight?" I asked. "You don't remember? No! You were that girl with Clara! The one who was saved!" She smiled. "What happened." I asked. It would help me. "It's a long story. But I guess we have time now."