Epilogue: The fight

I know one of you have been wait thing for this. This is how all the Angelic Demons disappeared. From the POV of Summer.

Angelic Demons had been disappearing for a few months now. Search parties were looking for them. It had been two weeks since the last disappearance. It was told two young girls were playing out side when a demon came up to them. One was ready to punish him while the other wanted to get help. One got hit hard enough to lose consciousness. The other, not knowing what to do, open a portal sending the hurt one away. Then ran to the village. She warned us all. She said he would be heading this way. All the Angelic demons were ready for a fight. He was out numbered and didn't have a weapon. He was still grinning. I was there on the battle field. But I'm not a fighter. I was there to heal one who were wounded. He snapped and Angelic demons came out of nowhere. The had Crimson eyes and toothy grins. He had an army. Every was fighting hard. Protecting there family's. The fight was going to go on forever. I could see that. And if not, the demon would win.  The Angelic demons are matched with the evil ones. I saw the mayor step out. He had a staff. A rare weapon. "Your not meant to be apart of this....."  He spoke with a light voice. It was true. I was only visiting. He looked straight at the demon. The demon ran towards us and grabbed me. "Do it....." The demon said. "I will win if you don't." He had a deep tone along with tight grip keeping me in place. The mayor gave him a fierce look and charged his staff. He looked out on the people, giving the girl who saw him first a certain look, then looked at the demon. He slammed the staff down on the ground and a bright light blinded me. I opened my eyes to a red bubble and beyond it a burnt up town with no one left. "Thanks old man." The demon said. He took me back and kept me prisoner. And that's my point of view. I wasn't on the battle field.
"Wow......" Lucy gulped. "There's only us left." She was looking at the ground. "Well as long as you have a child with someone the angelic demon genes over rule all others." Logan said. He blushed at Lucy a bit. Lucy blushed back. I wonder what will happen now?