Clara

It's been a few days since I regained some of my memory I guess. I didn't know I lost it. I started looking into the past of Angelic demons. I was more quite in school and more focused in fight class. I walked out the school to see Elise waiting for me. "Hey!" I walked up to her, "is something bothering you. You seem..... different." "I-I. I'm just want to know what happened." "What do you mean? If you don't mind me asked." "I had a dream that I think was a memory. And I didn't know about it. But I feel like I need to know what happened. I don't know what happened." I was looking at the ground. Elise pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to me. It was small and folded up. I looked at it. "Two years ago a Angelic Demon came to see the school. When she left she dropped this. I-I wasn't sure I should give it to you. But here." I unfolded the paper to see a few words I didn't understand. "It looks like a chant." I turned it to the back. "Home" it read. I hugged Elise. "Thanks!" "Your welcome." She hugged back. "Can you get Raven and meet at my house around eight tonight?" I asked pulling away. "I can try? Why?" "I want you there if this works." I looked down at the piece of paper. Clara. I hope your still there. I looked at my clock. 7:59. I looked around my small room. I looked at the paper in my hands. I really hope this works. 8:00. "Lucy!" I looked out my window to see Raven and Elise. I jumped out my window. "Thanks for coming." I hugged them. I told them what I was doing and to stand back. I started to rad the paper. I felt myself floating along with my hair. Like I was in water. I guessed my eyes were glowing too. A bright light flashed. A small portal appeared. I looked at it as I returned to normal. I nodded at Raven and Elise and walked in the portal. It was a large place with a crimson red sky. Dried up blood and ashes were scattered along the ground. The were no buildings left. Only bits of walls were left standing. I walked down what I guessed was the street. It was hard to tell what was what. Elise and Raven looked around. I saw a small tree with a bit of white. I ran over to it to find a piece of paper.
Lucy,
I know you may never get this. You may not remember me at all but I have faith. I left you something buried below this tree. I'm waiting in our place if you remember it. If I decide to leave. I'll leave you another note. But I will wait. I know you find me soon.
Your Sun,
Clara
Elise had her hand on my shoulder. "Do you remember her?" Raven asked. "Yes. Barely. She was my best, my only friend before..... I guess before I lost my memory." I looked at the small tree. I started digging. I found a small treasure box. I opened it to find a small moon neckless with words on it.
Forever with the sun
Clara. I'm the moon to her sun.