Memories

"The blame was my own, the punishment yours....." Clara sang. What does that mean?

"Clara, you know I'm stronger." I smirked. "Who made boys scream but just saying hi?" She smiled. "Who kissed Icarus first." She punched me. I laughed. "I kissed him more...." She looked away. "Yeah I think that's why he left." I giggled some more. A tall man walked up to us. He was a Demon with a smirk across his face. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't see his eyes. "Um, excuse me sir can you move? Your blocking the sun?" Clara asked nicely. I looked at the man. He has a bit of blood dripping off his hand. "Clara, let's go." I said grabbing her hand. She pulled her hand away. "Demons aren't supposed to be here." She stood up. "Clara. Let's just go." I stood up trying to grab her hand. "No! I'm going to take care of you." She grabbed the sword she was practicing with earlier. He didn't move or talk and his smirk was bigger. She swung the sword and he jumped back. He couldn't spawn his weapon here. Only Angelic Demons could spawn their weapons in this place. He laughed. He looked straight at Clara. I could tell through the glasses. He ran toward her with his fist ready. She was frozen. "Clara!" I jumped in front of her. Taking the punch. I was knocked against a tree. After a bit I woke up in the woods. I couldn't remember anything. I looked in a puddle to see I had sliver hair and grey eyes. In my hand was a piece of paper.
Lucy
Look for Mr. Gore

I woke up looking at Clara sound asleep on my bed. The shadow creature. He did this.

~~Authors Note~~
Hey sorry for the short chapter and I hope your I enjoying this story! And hope y'all enjoyed three in one day! あなたのすべてを愛して ! That means "I love all of you!"