A New Chrush

"My name is Lucy, I'm a Angelic Demon." All there eyes either widened or gave a questioning look. "We are not demons nor Angels. Yet we are both at the same time. We have every extreme emotions. We are in a constant battle for control of them. We can take to role of a demon if needed of we can take the role of an Angel of needed." I finish. "Questions?" Mr. Peakmen saved me. The demon who blushed when she came in raised her hand along with others. "Yes ms.?" He pointed at the demon. "Sal," she finished for him. Her eyes went straight to me, blushing a bit. "How do you become an Angelic demon?" She asked. "You don't. Your born like it. Like your born a demon or an angel. It's rare though." Many more questions were asked. Lucky not all for me. After all the questions were asked the bell rang. We all walked to our next class. Mine was a special class for me. With two teachers. An Angel and a Demon. Sense there were no Angelic Demon teachers. Go fig. Next was fighting class. We just learned that we can summon a weapon to fight with. Angels had weapons for defense and offense, while demons had weapons for only offense. I had two weapons. A scythe from the demon side and a bow from the angel side. Next was flight class. For the first part while everyone else was flying I was explained to how I'm able to fly. Cause I care so much. By the time that was done flying laps was over and we learned about the wings of an demon and angel. Finally it was lunch. I walked over and sat with my friends. "Ugh. This is why I hate school. They treat me different." I sighed. We made small talk while we ate. Sal walked up to us, "Can I sit with you." She asked blushing. "Sure!" Elise said. We ate with small conversations happening. Elise was sitting in front of me. She got up and went to the bathroom. I looked past her and saw an angel with brown hair and glasses. My heart skipped a beat. Gosh dang it. I think I have a crush. Elise came back. "You you know that angel?" I pointed past her. She looked at him, "No, why?" "I think I have a crush on him." Sal was gone at the moment. Elise's face had a big smile. Raven was laughing, "You have crush!" She said. "Go talk to him!" Elise nodded, "No!" I yelled at them, I saw Sal walking back. "Don't tell Sal. I think she has a small crush on me." I told them. They nodded. Lunch ended. My next classes were core classes like math, science, LA, and history. History was cool. I guess. The last bell rang and I walked out of the class. I was in front of the building when I saw someone jump out of the door and tumbled on me. "Ow.." She said rubbing her head. I looked at her. "Hey. Your the new girl." I said. She looked at me. "Your the Angelic Demon!" She stuck out her hand. "My names Nicole." She had a smile. I was laying on my back. I stuck out my hand and shook hers, "Lucy. Well you know that...." I faked a small laugh. "Maybe we can sit together at lunch tomorrow. If you haven't found a group yet." I asked awkwardly. "I would love to." She smiled. "Well bye." I said getting up. I waved as I jumped to the rooftops and ran along them. I liked doing it because there is no traffic on the roofs. I reached my home. I looked at it. I saw what I call a home, my room in a tree. I lived not to far from the school in a tree in a small forest. I sighed as I want to my bed and lied down. It's gonna be a fun year of that was the first day.