My first Kiss

I woke up to a rock hitting my forehead. "What the fudge!" I looked out my window to see Elise and Raven standing out side. Raven had an other rock in her hand. "You realize your late to school right?" Elise said. I looked at my clock. "Shit!" I threw on some cloths and grabbed my bag. I looked around making sure I wasn't forgetting anything then jumped out my window to my friends. They had smiles on their faces. "Shut up." I said as we walked to school. "If I'm late what are you doing here? And how'd you find my house? I never told you. " "Mr. Peakman noticed you were late ad sent us to get you." Elise explained. "What happened?" "I had a weird dream. And I guess that made me sleep in." "What kinda dream?" Elise asked. "Hard to explain.... let's talk about it later ok?" I asked with a smile. "Fine. But you better tell us later!" Raven demeaned. "Ok...." The day went by fast fight class we fought again. I won the first round then was second in the second round. Flights class was normal. Lunch was ok. We all decided to meet after school to play truth or dare. Logan was invited too. We all met. We sat in a circle. Logan was on my right and Sal was on my left. We played a few rounds. The dares weren't to good, until Raven winked at me. "Lucy. Truth or dare?" "Dare?" She closed her eyes and smiled. "I dare you to kiss the person on ur left." She opened her eyes. Her eyes widened. Her face was a bit pale. I think she meant right....... "Pass....." I said looking away from Sal. "Wimp..." She said to her self. I herd it. "I'm not a wimp!" I shouted. Sal looked at me and I went in for a kiss. I kissed her on the lips then pulled away. I looked at Raven giving a "I hate you" face. Great. My first kiss was a girl. I looked at Logan. He was laughing a bit. "Good to know you won't back off from a dare. " he smiled. I smiled back blushing a bit. Sal looked at me. "You're a good kisser." She smiled. Shit. She may think I like her now. Great.

~~ Authors Note~~
Hope your you are enjoying this. Sorry if they are a bit slow then a bit fast. Sorry the third one was long and sorry this one was short. Anyway I enjoy writing so I hope you are enjoying this story.