CHAPTER 6

Harry's POV:

Yesenia looked beautiful in that dress! I cant stop staring I watched as she tried getting down the stairs she looked so concentrated on her feet it looked so cute! I seriously don't want her to find out who I really am right now not to day and I can't let anyone tell her before I get to tell her I really have feelings for her I just don't know what they are because she is so different he didn't fangirl when she met me so I assume that she doesn't listen to the music that we make... well not yet at least. I really want her to like me shes beautiful in every way from the yesterday I knew that she could be mine I really want her to be mine!! I just dont want to get too attached if she will probably find someone that is better than me and leave me for him but i'm just going to go with the flow with her and see how things go. I'm still watching her as she makes it to the last step and she finally looks up to meet my eyes and start to travel down to look at what I was wearing i just watched her closely!

AN: hope you like it and you all need to thank HSYG9498 cause she the one that got me back in to writing this so yeah and I think it's pretty boring but who know what you think so yeah!