CHAPTER 2

Kaitlin's pov

We as in me an Niall have been talking about any thing and every thing I just feel like I can tell him any thing weird huh. I feel so relaxed around him this never happens I normally have to get to know a person before I can open up to them but with Niall it's different. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I figured it was probably time for him to be leaving so I had to ask.

"So what's you number so later on I can txt you or something" I said more confidently than I should have. "Oh yeah here just put in you number" he said passing me his phone. So that's what I did and I put "my name" - DA ONE AND ONLY KAITLIN <3- exactly what I put as my name. I gave Niall back his phone and he gave me mine. He put as "his name" -NIALL HORAN IS BEAST ;) - and i just had to laugh at that and he smiled at me with his gorgeous smile that just made my heart melt.

I knew that they would enter without asking so I just opens the door Harry's hand was already reaching for the doorknob as I opened it. He smiled and I said "Yes" rising my eyebrow. "We have to go now you and Yesenia need to unpack so were gonna leave so you can do what you guys gotta do!.." he said handing me a piece of paper "Can you give this to Yesenia??" "Yeah sure what's it for?" I asked. "Nothing important" he said. "So you wouldn't mind if I look at it??" with a questioning look on my face. "NO!!" he screamed taking the paper back "Now that I think about it I should just give it to her myself." "Yupp other wise I would have looked at it" I said in a mocking tone.

By now Niall was laughing his butt off. His laugh was so cute. we finished arguing and walked down the stairs and to where Yesenia was Harry walked straight to her and gave her the paper and whispered into her ear and she nodded. They were just about to leave when Niall gives me the best hug I've ever gotten in my life and then he kissed my cheek. It sent chills down by back "Bye" I said smiling. "Bye" he said smiling that smile.