CHAPTER 9

Kaitlin's POV:

As soon as they were out the door I texted Niall I really wanted to go out and watch a movie and I didn't really know any good places so he was my best choice I was not going to get lost and I really didn't want to be by myself.

K: Hey cutie ;)

N: Ey what's up beautiful? :)

K: Nothing just wanted to know if you know any good places to go watch a movie. do you?

N: Yeah there is this good cinema a couple blocks from here

K: Good can you tell me where it is and if you're not doing anything will you want to come with me?

N: I have nothing to do just hanging out with the lads but yeah ill go! :)

K: You don't have to go. your hanging out with you friends.

N: No I want to plus i'm with them too much I would much rather have you as company ill pick you up right now be ready. :)

K: ok! :)

I cant believe that he is choosing me over my friends. I feel bad but I really would want to just have some alone time with him it might be fun if you know what im talking about. But I still feel really bad I hope his friends don't hate me for borrowing him even if I don't know them.

As soon as I was ready the door bell rang and I ran down with all my things and answered the door.

A/N: hope you like it I needed an other pov I think it's really boring just Harry and Yesenia so I'm gonna every once and a while I'm gonna be doing other ppls povs ok! Thanks for reading!