CHAPTER 13

Yesenia’s POV:

Harry opened the door for me. He was right it doesn't look to good on the on the outside I just hope he is right on it being much better on the inside than out here because if I dressed up this much for it to not be that fancy in the inside but, if Harry is dressed up just as much as me I guess it is. He walked me to the door with his arm around me.

He grabbed the door handle and guided me through the door with his hand lightly pushing me in the small of my back. I see the man waiting at the front desk looking up when he hears the door he smiles slightly as we walk in “Name please” he said in a sweet voice “The reservation is under Harry Styles” Harry said to the man happily. he looks down at the sheet that was on the top of the desk and then looked up with a smile “Yes, follow me Mr. & Mrs. Styles your seat is over here” “Um.. sir we’re not married. We are just on a date.” I explained even though I wouldn’t mind being called that just not now when we just started this relationship is it even a relationship though he hasn’t asked me to be with him like officially so I guess its not yet but I hope so soon. “Oh sorry I just assumed I apologize” he said with a real look of apology. “No worries but now you know” I said with a smile.

We arrived at the table and Harry took a chair and gestured for me to sit “Thank you” I said while sitting in the chair. “You're welcome” he said back to me. The man from the front gave us our menus and walked away.

A/N: THANK YOU!!! For reading I have 211 reads thank you Comment and vote and tell me what you think is gonna happen?!?!?!?! Can you guess what gonna be coming up? THANK YOU Again ok BYE.