CHAPTER 10

Niall's POV:

"Guys!" I whined at Liam, Louis, and Zayn. "I told her that it was just going to be me!!" still whining I reached for my keys and as soon as I did Zayn threw the keys to Liam. They wanted to meet Kaitlin especially after Harry decided to go out on a date tonight with a girl that the boys haven't even met yet. They sorta got mad at him for it and now they are doing the same that they did to Harry. So I'v been trying to get my keys from them since i told her that i would pick her up.

"The only way you are getting these keys back is when you agree to take us to meet her." Louis said catching the keys that Liam just threw to him. "Guys I have to go right now shes expecting me to pick her up." I told Louis as I tried to get the keys from him but he was too fast. I threw myself on the couch and pouted while crossing my arms.

They just laughed at me and told me to get into the car. I walked to the car as they threw the keys to me they were already in the car so it was gonna be hard for me to get them out. I just hope that she does not get mad and maybe we can ditch the boys later at the movies and I don't care if they get swarmed by fans they should not have come with me.

I want to tell her about being in the worlds biggest boy band but she treats me like i'm really normal but i'm gonna have to tell her today I know that shes gonna have to find out sooner or later but I choose sooner than later. I just have to tell her to not tell Yesenia because Harry wants to be the one to tell her.

I turned the corner and parked in front of her place. God I hope that she does not get mad at me for bringing the guys. Before I was even out of my seat belt the guys were already at the door ringing the doorbell. I hurried to get the the door but within seconds she was at the door and opening it the them I pushed passed them "Hi" I said to her sort of out breath and really nervously.

A/N: Hey guys hope you like it please comment and tell me what you think of all the different character pov's! Thank you! Bye!