CHAPTER 15

Yesenia’s POV:

Harry and I had a nice dinner and we talked the whole time and now he was taking me home. Kaitlin is gonna ask so many questions! ‘What happened?’ ‘Did he try anything?’ and I can see a smirk on her face right now.

The radio is on and Harry is singing to the song one the radio. He sounds amazing and really similar to who is singing. I smile to myself letting me get lost in the sound of his voice singing the beautiful melody of the song.

We finally arrived in the front and my smile faded thinking of the fact that this wonderful date is gonna end so soon..

Harry got out of the car and again for the fourth time tonight opened my door for me. He’s so sweet, and a pure gentleman! He walked me to the door holding my hand and it again felt like his hand is meant to hold on to mine forever. I reluctantly let go to get my keys out Kaitlin might be upstairs and I don’t want to bug her and make her get up.

“Thank you for the amazing night” I said turning to Harry. “Your welcome, Thank you” he said to me. “What are you thanking me for?” I asked him with a really confused face. “Because you said yes” harry explained taking a step closer and pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek making me smile. “Goodnight sleep well call me tomorrow when you wake up” he said to me. “Goodnight Harry and will do” I said to him walking in side the house and closing the door.

A/N: Hey guys Oops He DIDN’T Say It!! oh whats gonna happen!! Tell me what you think is gonna happen!! Comment Anything you like even if its random. OK Bye!