CHAPTER 12

Harry POV:

I turned on the radio I really didn't know what to say but we were fine not saying anything its only been about 10 minutes since we left and I just hope that there won't be any paps their always everywhere. I annoys me but I’m going to tell her what i do when we finish our date but until then i’ll have to avoid the topic of what I do as work.

 Yesenia started humming to the song that was on the radio. I just listened to her the restor the song I’m too happy that she even said yes to go on this date with me.

We pulled up to the restaurant it may look a bit beaten up from the outside but, on the inside it was so beautiful. “Don’t worry it looks alot better on the inside. I promise!” I said to her. “Pinky promise?” she questioned me. “Pinky promise.” I said while I stuck out my long pinky finger for her to wrap her tiny little pinky around. We just smiled at each other.

I turned into a parking slot and cut the engine and got out of the car as fast as I could to walk over to her side and open it for her.

A/N: ok I just updated once and this is twice in one day so yay hope you like it and comment tell me what you think. and sorry its short i just wanted you guys to have more to read that what I posted in the last chapter.