CHAPTER 11

Kaitlin POV:

I opened the door thinking it was just Niall, but it wasn’t, who is that with him? Who are all these guys in front of me they are all pretty hot I'm liking this. at the same time I'm not because I thought this was just going to be me and Niall but I guess its not I’m sure that I had a slight frown on my face. “Hi” Niall said a little out of breath and now that I really take these guys in they are all a little out of breath. Where they running? “Hey” I said greeting the boys in front of me. “How did you guys get here? running?” I said raising my eyebrow with a smirk on my face. “Am I really that amazing that all of you came running to me?” They all just chuckled. “Oh yea you are….” the one with brown hair said a bit like he didn’t mean it. “You don’t seem so sure of yourself there do yeh?” I asked him with the most serious face I could manage. I could tell that Niall knew that I was having trouble with this face and it probably just looked like I was constipated. “We going or what?” the guy with the black hair said. “I would like to go now, but I don’t know any of your guys names and I don’t like going places with strangers.” I said looking directly to Niall giving him the look as to say ‘Now who are they’ thinking he would introduce me to his friends. Then like a light bulb just turned on in his head. Ding! “OH. Yeah this is Zayn, Louis, and Liam.” he said pointing to each of the guys. “Well its nice to meet all you boys now we are off to watch a movie.” I said walking out the door.

A/N: sorry its so late and short I just had not time to write... and today I did so yeh I did and yeah its short... I hate having to post short chapters but I have to sorry