How Sweet (R rated)

I know some of you really want to have some fun with Isaac and Scott 😂 so yeah, here's the request. It's not much but I tried. Leave some comments and vote 🙌🏻
Enjoy 💕🙃
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was wondering if I uh, could ask you a favor."

Isaac wasn't really the type to ask for favors, but right then he was soaking wet and desperate.

Scott was doing homework at his desk in the dim light of his room, and he looked suprised when he turned around to see Isaac there.

"Uh, of course, anything," Scott said, confused but concerned and always willing to help in that faithful way of his.

How sweet, Isaac thought with half hearted sarcasm. Scott's endearing quality was that he was always concerned with everyone else's business. He hardly considered his own business unless it had something to do with his gooey, unrequited love for Allison. But aside from that, Isaac thought Scott was an angel, though a idiot, and he trusted him more than anyone.

He wasn't sure why either, but whatever.

"Can I stay here?" Isaac asked, a drop of rain leaked from his eyelash to his lip when he said it. He was cold, tired, newly homeless and hated to admit weakness but he needed help. He especially felt embarrassed asking to stay at Scott's house. It made his stomach flutter like he swallowed a butterfly or six.

He wasn't sure why that was, but whatever.

Scott's thick eye brows pulled together, and he shook his head slightly, like he didn't quite hear him. "Um, sure? Wait- Isaac, what happened? Where's Derek?"

There he goes, being all sweet and concerned again. He rolled his eyes, avoiding Scott's brown ones. "Derek kicked me out."

"What? Why?" He frowned, immediately on the defensive.

Ugh. Why does that make me happy?

"His sister. I can't stay with them."

"But why would-"

"Dunno."

"But-"

"I don't know, okay?" Isaac barked, frustrated with the questions. Then he mended in a calmer voice, "I asked him where was I supposed to go, and didn't really think to ask again after he threw a freaking glass at my head."

Just remembering it turned his belly butterflies into belly scorpions. They stung his insides with the sharp reminder of the last night he spent with his father. Derek was no different. The bitter, angry burn of betrayal crept up his throat. He felt sick.

Scott's expression went through a metamorphosis of suspicion,  astonishment, then anger. It would've been funny enough to make Isaac laugh his dorky laugh he hated if he hadn't felt like the abused dog nobody wanted.

"What?" Scott said angrily. "That's too mean, even for Derek." Scott had stood up by then and was busy pacing around his room, like he was looking for something to hit. Isaac wanted to ask him to sit back down because it was making him uneasy, but figured it was useless.

"I- why would Derek throw you out? When he knows you don't have anywhere else? If you're part of his pack he needs to treat you like it."

Isaac lifted his arms and sighed, letting them fall against his wet thighs in defeat. "All I know is that he really didn't want me there. Its fine." He added when Scott started to protest. "We'll figure it out soon I'm sure. For right now, let it go Scott." He said, effectively ending the conversation. He knew Scott knew about his past with his father, but he really didn't want to talk about that and possibly have a panic attack.