Sleepover

"What do you need?" Scott asks. "Why were you out in the rain?" He asks, noticing that Isaac is soaking wet, because it's pouring outside. But Scott wondered why he was outside alone and why he wasn't with Derek.

"I‑I had nowhere to go." Isaac stuttered.

"Don't you usually spend the night at Derek's?" Scott asked.

Isaac looked down at his feet. He was trying to find the words to explain what happened, but Isaac wasn't even completely sure himself about why Derek had kicked him out. What had he done wrong? He wasn't aware of doing anything.

"Derek kicked me out." Isaac sighed.

Something about it made Isaac feel embarrassed. He couldn't live somewhere without someone hurting him. 'What am I doing wrong?'  he kept repeating inside his head. 'What the fuck am I doing wrong?'

"What?" Scott shouted. He was outraged. How could Derek not realise how wrong this is? Scott knew about Isaac's past enough to know that he should not have kicked him out after what his life was like when he was human. "Why?"

"That's the point. I have no idea." Isaac responded. Scott could see his eyes, which were glassy, meaning that he was trying not to cry.

"What did he say to you?" Scott asks. Scott pats a spot on his bed for Isaac to sit next to him, he didn't care that Isaac was drenched and that he is going to make his blanket and his bed wet.

"H‑He just kept shouting at me to leave and to get out. I asked him if I did something wrong but he just kept shouting at me. Finally he got tired out shouting at me and‑" Isaac stopped in the middle of his sentence. He didn't know if he should tell Scott. He didn't want to worry him. Scott's life is almost perfect, and he didn't want to add anymore drama.

"And, what?" Scott was genuinely concerned about Isaac. Isaac is fragile, and Scott understood that.

"I don't know if I should say it." Isaac says.

"Isaac, you can tell me anything." Scott rubs his arm in assurance.

"He‑He threw glass at me." Isaac tells him, his voice just barely over a whisper.

"What?!" Scott shouted.

Scott stood up and punched his wall, making a hole. His mom is going to kill him for making a hole in the wall but he didn't care. How could Derek do something like that? He turned Isaac into a werewolf so he didn't have to deal with his abusive father anymore, yet he throws glass at him?

"Scott, calm down." Isaac told him.

"How can I calm down?" Scott yelled.

Scott hasn't lost his temper in a long time, but this finally drove him over the edge.

"Please Scott just calm down. Please, for me?" Isaac asked. Scott looked into his eyes, which made him calm down.

"Sorry." Scott says.

"But n‑now, I keep getting flashbacks from what my dad used to do to me. I'm scared, Scott." Isaac began to cry. Scott embraced him, and Isaac started to cry into his shoulder. This only lasted about two minutes, until Isaac pulled away. He blushed so much, his face was as red as tomato.

"Uh, sorry." Isaac apologised.

"N‑No... It was okay." Scott stuttered.

Scott got up and started looking through his drawers and his closet. He finally pulled out a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and sweatpants and handed them to Isaac.

"I thought you would want to put on a pair of dry clothes." Scott offers.

"Yeah, thank you. Where can I change?" Isaac asks.

"There's a bathroom right through that door." Scott tells him, while pointing at a door on the other side of his bedroom.

While Isaac was changing, Scott took a seat on his bed and started to think to himself. He wondered why Derek would do something like that. Does it have to do with his sister coming back? Or does it have to do with the alpha pack? He wanted answers, and that is just what he is going to get. Tonight. Scott took out his cell phone and dialled a familiar phone number.

"Hellooooo." The other person answered, dragging out the 'o' at the end.

"Stiles, I need a ride." Scott says into the phone.

"Now? It's like midnight." Stiles says.

"Yeah, now. Come to my house now." Scott says, then hangs up when Isaac walks out of the bathroom.

Scott looked at Isaac, who is wearing his lacrosse state championship sweatshirt. He thought he looked good wearing his clothes.What?

"Thank you again, Scott. I really appreciate it." Isaac says. A minute later, they both hear a honk coming from Scott's driveway. "Who's that?" Isaac asks.

"Stiles. He's giving me a ride to Derek's. You should get some sleep right now, you look beat." Scott tells him.

"What? You're going to talk to Derek?" Isaac asks.

"Yeah, I have to yell at him for what he did to you." Scott says.

"Be careful. Please." Isaac says.

"I will." Scott tells him, before leaving and getting into Stiles' car.

Scott sat in the familiar jeep and Stiles drove off. Stiles was confused, Scott didn't explain to him very well what is going on.

"Where are we going?" Stiles asks.

"Derek's." Scott says through his teeth. He explained everything to him on the car ride there. When the jeep pulled up in front of Derek's, Scott hopped out of the jeep and ran inside without knocking.

"What is wrong with you?" Scott shouted at Derek. Stiles followed him inside a minute later. Stiles always loved to have a look at the action, even if he wasn't a part of it.

"Scott, I think it would be best if you both left." Derek says.

"Why did you do that to Isaac. WHY?" Scott continued to yell.

"I did it to protect Isaac and you. You guys may not understand it now, but you will soon enough. Just trust me on this one, Scott!" Derek yelled back.

Scott had to try so hard to resist the urge to kill him right now, he knew he couldn't and also, Derek could easily kill him first if he attacked him. Scott didn't even want to look at his face right now, so he left, with Stiles following him. The drive back to Scott's house was dead silence for ten minutes until Stiles pulled into Scott's driveway.

"Thank you." Scott said to Stiles.

"Anytime." Stiles responded, then drove back to his house. Stiles was mad tired, and it's almost two in the morning.

Scott walked back into his house and went upstairs to his room, where Isaac is. He was sound asleep on Scott's bed. Well, that's what Scott thought, until Isaac started to scream in his sleep. Scott immediately shoved Isaac's arm to wake him up from his nightmare. Isaac gasped when he woke up.

"What happened?" Isaac asked.

"You were having a nightmare. You should go back to sleep now." Scott told him.

"Okay." Isaac said, already falling back asleep. Scott grabbed a blanket and a pillow out of his closet and made himself comfortable. He was down for about five minutes and he was already about to fall asleep until Isaac interrupted him.

"Scott?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah?" Scott responded.

"Join me? I'm kind of scared..." Isaac said shyly.

"Of course." Scott replied.

Scott lied down on the other side of the bed. He didn't get too close to Isaac, but they woke up the next morning in each other's arms.

A/N: soooo yeah, after almost a year! (gulp) sorry my dear. I was in my final year and there's just too much coursework and final year projects I have to do. Anyway, enjoy! don't forget to vote comment and share :)