Crash Course - Part 2

Alas, Scisaac sex! (You welcome)

.

.

.

.

"So let me get this straight - the two of you, who have one, not only been dating for over six months now, and two, live in the same fucking house - haven't had sex yet." Stiles is gesturing with a French fry and it's a test of their acrobatic skills that Scott and Isaac manage to dodge the ketchup that gets flung off the end of it at them. Stiles turns to Scott, something approaching disbelief in his eyes. "Dude, what the hell?"

Isaac looks both guilty and furious and before he can bite Stiles' head off, Scott intervenes. "Stiles, it's none of your damn business."

"Then why did you tell me?"

"Because you asked if we had had sex yet." Scott immediately regrets the words and Isaac buries his face in his neck out of embarrassment for them both.

"And... it didn't occur to you to lie?" Stiles finally eats the fry he's been brandishing and sits back in his seat.

Scott finds himself cursing the semester change and them all having lunch together (he's just glad Danny's making up a test right now and not a part of this conversation) and Isaac detects his irritation, immediately sneaking a hand under the table and rubbing Scott's thigh.

"No? I try not to lie, Stiles. At least not as much I did before." Scott scowls at Stiles and for a moment, Stiles actually looks sorry.

"I thought we had agreed to make bad decisions together, dude! Get sloppy and dirty and have a hell of a time on the way."

Isaac finally speaks up, deciding to take some of the heat off of his boyfriend. "And we're not ready yet. I don't understand what the issue is here, really."

"Because it doesn't make any sense!"

Danny shows up just then, having finished his test earlier than expected, noticing that Stiles is harassing his friends and immediately goes to clamp his hand over Stiles' mouth. "Is he bothering you?"

"Yes." It's said collectively and Danny doesn't find himself to be in the least bit surprised.

Danny releases Stiles and sits down, ignoring Stiles turning his head for a kiss. "Care to clue me in on what we're so hotly debating today?"

Stiles jumps in before either Scott or Isaac have a chance to say a word. "About how it doesn't make any sense that they live together and haven't had sex yet."

Danny turns to Stiles and furrows his brow. "It's not any of our business, babe."

"But-"

"It isn't."

Stiles frowns and continues to grumble under his breath about how he's positive that he's right and his friends are idiots.

Danny looks up at Scott and Isaac and tries to apologize. "Sorry about that."

"You're not his keeper, Danny." Scott gives him a wan smile in return and Isaac's hackles lower now that Stiles is no longer talking. "Besides, he wasn't annoying us that badly."

"He was me," Isaac offers quietly.

Scott ignores him and leans forward. "Stiles, look, we're ready when we're ready." He doesn't add the understood and I'll tell you about it, too.