I Don't Mind (II)

Hey, uh, Isaac. How are you doing?"

Isaac rolled over on his bed to see Stiles at his doorway smiling at him. He groaned and rolled over again to the opposite direction, hoping that Stiles would get the picture and leave him alone. Stiles wasn't exactly his favourite person in the world and Isaac didn't think he would be able to handle a particularly strong dose of the tactless human.

"Well aren't you just a little fluffy bunny today," Stiles muttered under his breath, apparently forgetting that Isaac could hear him.

That was strange, Isaac noted. Because Stiles practically lived with Scott too, just like he-he had done. Stiles clearly forgot that they could hear every little mutter and murmur they uttered.

"I'm just not really particular to your face. No offence or anything," Isaac said, smirking after he finished speaking.

"No offence taken, dude. You can sit there with a sour face for the next twenty minutes until I knock some sense into you and then you are free. Deal?"

Isaac nodded once, but didn't say anything. Before Stiles spoke, he looked around Isaac's room and was faintly surprised by what he saw.

The room was immaculate; there was not a hair out of place. Books and notepads neatly lined a shelf, clothes were folded or on a hanger, and his bathroom essentials were on his dressing table. There was no sign of a moody teenager living here.

Derek must love it... and thinking of Derek brought the reason why Stiles was really visiting Isaac. He had told Scott that he was going to be a good friend and visit Isaac because Scott was clearly upset at how his last session with Isaac had went. So Stiles put on his best friend face and listened to everything Scott had to say, all the while he was thinking of how glorious it would be if he got his timing spot-on and arrived at the exact moment Derek exited the shower. Without a towel.

Isaac coughed pointedly, sensing that Stiles was on a different planet, and Stiles blushed deeply before launching himself into his already prepared speech. Or lecture. Whatever you want to call it.

"Scott really misses you, buddy. He wants you to know that he does care about you a lot and that you need to like stop distancing yourself. I know you're hurting, but you can't just ignore him and hurt his feelings cause of your little crush," Stiles said quickly.

Isaac let out a harsh laugh and rolled his eyes at Stiles.

"Hurt his feelings? He hurt my feelings! Not the other way around. And 'pushed him away?' - he's the one who avoids me every time he sees me in school and sends his best friend to check on me. If he really cared about me, then he'd be here right now."

Stiles sighed, sensing that this would be a lot more difficult than he'd hoped. "Will you quit voicing your opinion every two seconds and being so negative? Just listen to what I have to say, okay? And then we can talk afterwards about your feelings."

Isaac forced a smile, showing a lot more teeth than he normally would. Teeth that weren't exactly human.

"Since when have you been so annoying? Erica was right, you know. She told me how you basically ignored her when she was human and epileptic, even though she had this huge crush on you. And now you're here telling me that I have to listen to you? Well, screw you, Stiles. Because I don't care what you have to say. I've heard everything I need to, so why don't you go back to Scott and have a good night."

Stiles frowned at the mention of Erica, "What? I clearly didn't know she had a crush on me and you know that too. Before this werewolf mess, we were all nobodies. We were just normal humans who worried about irrelevant things like the result of their Chemistry test or if they would make the Lacrosse team. Now we're faced with life and death decisions nearly every freaking week and we have an alpha pack in town - incase you forgot. So sorry if your little gay-crisis isn't that high up my priority list!"