A Century and Decade of walking.

This fan-fiction takes place during episode 155, after Rukia kills Aaroniero.

How long must I walk until I reach my destination? That one opponent who nearly killed me. I've barely been able to retain any memory about him.

His black hair, his weapon was a trident, blue fur, his last attack. Shiba. Kaien Shiba. He is my objective, my destination, we have unfinished business. He should have killed me instead of giving me a fatal wound. It's a good thing I heal fast. But not fast enough.

'Pay attention.' Zetsumei said in a demanding tone.

Zetsumei is my Zanpakuto. She speaks her mind. We've been walking so much that I lose my train of thought but she keeps me going. As much as she hates me, we have a..... complicated relationship.

I looked up from the sand, seeing a huge dome in the distance. A few pillars stood high in the middle of the top. While six large pillars surrounded the dome.

 While six large pillars surrounded the dome

"What is that?"

'A large structure known as Las Noches.' Zestumei reminded me. 'Remember?'

"No."

'You're hopeless.'

"Shut up, I was joking."

'Hmph.' Zetsumei closed her eyes and crossed her arms. 'Little  bastard.'

"What was that?!"

'Wait, do you sense that.'

I sniffed the air.

'I said sense, not smell, you dumbass.'

"And I said shut up, my senses are -"

'Yea, yea, I know. your nose can pick up the same results as if you were sensing spiritual pressure.' She stuck her tongue out.

"You look older than me but you're actually more immature." I said to her as I started walking towards the massive structure.

'Did you just call me old?' She gritted her teeth.

"I said you look older, you old prune."

'Next time you come in here, I'll show you a thing or two about calling a lady old.'

"Crusty bitch." I responded with a big grin.

My sword faded away just to appear with Zetsumei, no more than two feet ahead of me. "Mind repeating that." She held the blade to my neck.

"You won't cut me." My sudden giggling sent chills down her spine.

She pulled the blade away just to knee me in the crotch.

I fell over, "I do regret ........ eating that one hollow."

She stabbed the sword into the sand and faded away. "Is was..." She returned to my inner world,  '...a Zanpakto.'