The Demonstration of Power Pt.1

"We want to be an Espada's again." Haruo said.

"As long as we don't have to run errands." Said Maka. "And Aizen isn't here." Said Cara.

"What makes you think that you are worthy enough to-" I interrupted the blonde Espada.

"Explain 'worthy'. Cause if I wanted to, I could kill all of you and just start over from the beginning." I crossed my arms, "I could have beaten the guy that beat Aizen."

"Then why didn't you?" She asked.

"Cause I wanted him to kill the guy in charge while I started recruiting the rest of the Espada's." I looked at all of them, "Wait where's Grimmjow?"

"He went to the world of the living to fight Ichigo Kurosaki." Ulquiorra stated.

"Really, it's been a day since he was beaten and he already wants a rematch. That bastard is stubborn."

"Six days." Ulquiorra starred at me, "You've been unconscious for six days."

"What?!"

"After Aizen was defeated, I brought back Halibel and Starrk from the battle. Both of them were wounded. A captain from the Soul Society was healing you when I returned with them. She insisted on healing them as well." Ulquiorra said.

"Weren't there three Espada's that went with Aizen, where's the other one?" I asked all of them.

"Barragon was defeated. Plus he was too dangerous to keep alive." Starrk Said.

"I guess he was the 1st Espada."

Starrk started slipping off one of his gloves and held up his hand.

"He was the 2nd Espada." Starrk said before he slid his glove back on.

"What made him so dangerous?"

"He had the ability to -"

"Did you forget about us?" Suddenly both of us were kicked in the side of our stomachs. We fell over in the sand.

"What the hell?" I looked at my attacker.

It was Maka, who then proceeded to use Sonido and appear behind Emmy. Cara did the same, as she left Starrks side.

"Forgive us for that but you just completely ignored us." Said Emmy. "Hmph." Said the twins.

"You guys can join." I clapped my hands together, this was exciting. "Ulquiorra."

"Yes my lord." He answered.

"See that all the Espada's are ranked again."

"My lord?" He questioned.

"Re-rank the Espada's, the new recruits, and me with."

"That's only nine of us." Said Halibel.

"And?"