The Demonstration of Power pt.3

"Have you lost your mind?" I jumped at him grabbing his face and headed off the top of Los Noches.

Does he really think he can keep up with me in this form?

Haruo punched my side. "Let go!" He continued to hit the same spot.

"If we fight on the top of Los Noches with our power. We could break it."

Haruo delivered a harder punch to the same side.

The hit actually hurt me, I let him go and we went down to the sand.

Both landing on our feet. I looked back to Los Noches. We were pretty far. A good safe distance to let out our Spiritual Pressure.

"Why bring us over here?" Haruo popped his neck to the side. "I wouldn't have destroyed your palace."

"If we are to fight with no restrains. It would be here."

Haruo shot at me again, "Then lets not waist time."

He threw a punch which I deflected with the back of my right arm and counter attacked with kick to the side. He grabbed my leg and punched my knee sideways, breaking it.

I punched the armor plating that rested on his chest. Cracking it and sending him backwards.

My knee healed itself, putting back together my broken kneecap.

Haruo gained his footing. He looked back at the broken chest piece. As if he'd never seen anything like that happen to him, "How the hell?"

"What's so surprising?" I used Sonido and kicked his stomach. Sending a circle of wind outwards as he went crashing backwards into a small white pillar.

I went after him. Smashing through the pillar and grabbing him as I came out the other side. The spikes on his back glowed brighter as he punched my face, shattering the majority of my mask.

I fell to the ground, holding myself up, watching as my blood dripped into the sand. "That hurt."

"I thought you would have some kind of battle scar under." Haruo got to his feet.

I glared at him, I shot off the ground. Ramming my shoulder into his chest. I heard a few bones break, making him cough up blood.

"That hurt!" I charged my cero and blasted him straight through the sand.

Haruo tried to get up, only to get scorched.

My mask started to reform, healing my face wounds.

"-----" Haruo yelled something.

Instantly a dark blue flamed cero began to push mine back.

I jumped back, letting the cero burn into the sky.

Haruo crawled out of the smoking crater, the spikes on his back glowed with a aura that sparked.  His mouth was smoking, "Why retreat?"

"I didn't retreat, I could have kept you burning in the sand. Plus I didn't hear what you said."

Haruo smiled, "I said."  His spikes began to glow blue once more, "ATÓMICA RESPIRAR!!!!!!!" He opened his mouth, discharging a cero as powerful as mine.

I held out my right hand. The cero hit me with more force than I had thought, I slid back, as my feet went through the sand.

What the hell?!

The cero shattered the bone plates covering my hand and arm. I held both my hands to the cero, trying to push it back.

The dark blue cero turned red.