Vasto Lorde Ichigo

I fired the cero at the Hollow, only for Halibel to send a yellow energy attack from her blade towards me.

The attacks collided, only to cancel each other out.

Ulquiorra ran at the hollowfied Ichigo. The hollow held out his hand, making his blade fly out of the ground and into his hands.

Halibel used sonído, appearing behind me and kicking me in the back.

I spun through the air, as I did so, I drew a few lines in the air. Sending off strikes of spirit energy in all directions.

Halibel held her blade upside down, blocking my attack.

"Next question!" The hollow yelled out. He swatted Ulquiorra away with the blade, "What is your bankai?"

Ulquiorra picked up speed, jabbing his sword at the hollow.

Halibel flew at me, cocking her left hand back.

She delivered a punch right for my face, I spiraled out of the way, grabbing her leg and throwing the Espada into the ground.

"You'll see what I can do with Bankai once I face an opponent who is strong enough for me to use it on." I said to the hollow.

Halibel banged her fist onto the ground in anger.

I heard something soaring towards me. I used sonído, getting out of the way.

The hollow, Halibel and Ulquiorra came together around me, charging their cero's.

"This seems unfair." I charged a small cero, setting it off before their cero's fired.

A huge explosion covered us in smoke.

I used sonído, grabbing the hollows tail and tossing him into Ulquiorra.

Halibel fired her cero towards them.

I kicked the back of the hollow, who went colliding with Halibel.

All three opponents crashed into a nearby pillar.

Fighting in my 2nd form; increased my speed from experience.

"How is he able to keep up with all of us?" Asked Halibel.

The hollow kicked Ulquiorra off him immediately.

Ulquiorra used sonído, appearing behind me.

I turned fast enough to dodge a Bala he had fired.

I had forgotten about that move.

Ichigos Zanpakto flew at me, I leaned back letting the blade fly towards Ulquiorra.

He sliced the blade away with his own sword.

The blade was pulled back with the sash on the end of the hilt.

Halibel struck the hollow, both clashed blades.

Ulquiorra lunged forward, stabbing his blade at me.

I deflected all his attacks, "You can go into resureccion."

"If it'll get Ulquiorra to take me seriously, then let me go first." Halibel kicked the hollow away, "Destroy." She held the blade down, "Tiburón." Instantly the Espada was incased in a heart shaped water cocoon.

The hollow started laughing as his spiritual pressure raised.

Ulquiorra waited.

Halibel cut away the water as she stepped forward.

She pointed the large weapon towards us, "Cero." She sliced the blade at us, leaving a large yellow line. Immediately it shot at us.

I drew two lines down, sending my own attack.