Demon Hollow Chad

"I thought you would have some kind of battle scar under that mask." Nel said.

"Haruo said the same thing." I told her as I sheathed my sword.

"Brazo derecho del gigante!" We heard from afar.

"What language was that?" I asked as both of us looked around.

Suddenly a large ranged blast of dark reishi launched at us.

Me and Nel used sonido, dodging the blast.

"El directo!" Another blast was shot at me.

I held my hand out.

"La Muerte!"

Suddenly I was punched in the back. A strong shock was shot through me.

I coughed up blood just as the large blast hit me directly.

The blast faded as the fist in my back was pulled away.

I fell over.

I heard Nel yell. I looked at her as she jumped at my attacker.

My instant regeneration began. My scorched skin and broken ribs, as well as my spinal bones started to repair. I rolled to my stomach, and pushed my self up.

Nel came sliding back onto me. We fell back. "Woah shit!"

"Sorry my lord." Nel got off me, and stood by.

I got up again. I looked to see who it was that it attacked me.

Standing directly across from me was a bulky demon. The right side of its body was red with black shapes, having somewhat of a large shield on its arm. The left side of its body was white with dark red flames imprinted on its arm, it also had had a large blade like spike on its shoulder. It wore a mask that covered a majority of its face. The same thing applied to its mask. The right side was red while the left side was white, having various markings along the mask.

"Those look familiar." Nel said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"His shield, I've seen it before." Nel held her sword, ready to fight.

The demon cocked his fist back, a large ray of reishi began to shoot out from behind the shield. "EL DIRECTO!!!" The demon punched forward. Shooting out another massive blast.

I charged a cero, immediately lunging forward and firing off the blast.

Our attacks met causing a shockwave to destroy everything in between.

My cero increased as did the demons attack.

"Nel-" I was cut off as a large Getsuga came slicing down on our stalemate.

I stopped my cero, as Ichigo came flying between me and the demon.

"Stop it!" Ichigo said to me, he faced the monster, "I know this person."

"You do?"

Ichigo stepped forward, "Chad..... is that you under that mask?"

The demons eyes glowed for a brief second.

"It seems Hell has brought out your friends inner demon." Kokuto said as he landed behind Ichigo.

"What happened to him?" Ichigo asked.

"Your friends powers must have gone through some kind of transformation and relished in the atmosphere down here." Kokuto held his sword over his shoulder. "When he was cut down and fell into Hell, his inner instincts must have taken over."