Into Hell

My sword was consumed in flames, expanding quickly. My Zanpakto had now become a large staff. Having four blades in different directions and a blunt piece on the other end.

I held the blades to the Getsuga. Hardly slowing it down.

Ichigos sword let out more red and black flames. Backing up the Getsuga and increased the speed.

"Nenshō Shīrudo." The blades glowed, revealing black tribal markings. Suddenly a small flame sparked. Almost a split second later, it expanded into a type of shield.

I lunged forward. Holding off Ichigo and his Getsuga Tensho. Finally we came to a halt.

I spun the stuff, hitting the reishi crescent, making it dissipate immediately.

Ichigo finally stopped. He put his hand to his helmet, moving his hand to the left, making the mask flow off his face and vanish.

His skin returned to normal. "That's your Bankai?"

I spun the handle, decreasing the size of the shield until it was gone. "Yes, and now that I've drawn it out." I pointed the opposite side of the weapon at him. Another flame sparked in the middle of the four hooks.

"What are you doing?" Ichigo held his sword with both hands, being cautious.

"You brought this on your self." The flame grew bigger, forming a ball of fire. "Now that I know you can keep up with me, I can use this on you." The ball started to become erratic, losing it's shape and calmness. "Kiyanon no honō." I whispered.

The ball of fire erupted, launching at Ichigo.

He held up his sword in defense.

His surprised expression showed he wasn't ready for the fire to split into different directions.

He pulled his mask on as he leaped back. Getting out of the way as the fire collided with each other in Ichigos previous spot.

The fires danced in the sky before burning out.

Ichigo pulled his mask off. "What the hell was that?" He tried to calm his breathing.

I spun the staff, facing the blades at Ichigo.

"That was canon blaze. My Bankai allows me to control flames. Because you defended yourself, Zetsumei split to try and get you." I spun the handle between my fingers out to the side. "Zetsumei doesn't like to be ignored. She also doesn't like defense, that's why I'm always on offense." I stopped spinning the handle.

Ichigo breathed heavily.

"Earlier you asked what my Bankai was." I held the handle out to him. "This is it. This weapon is heavy and takes a while to control but in this form it's weightless and manipulative."

Ichigo grabbed the handle of his Zanpakto with both hands once more, getting ready to fight again.

My Bankai started gathering spirit energy.

We both stood ready for another go at it.

"My lord." I heard, their voice was almost drowned out by Ichigos heavy breathing and the sound of spirit energy gathering. "We have another intruder." Ulquiorra said as he appeared besides me.

"Who is it?" I asked.

Nel appeared next to us, holding a Soul Reaper in her arms. The Soul Reaper was bleeding and badly burned.

The Soul Reaper looked up, with all her might she lifted her head. It was Rukia, who was bleeding from the left side of her head. "Ich....... Ichigo.........." Her head dropped down, falling unconscious.