How strong have I become?

A huge dust cloud shrouded my view. I used Sonido to appear next to Zestumei and Rukia.

"You almost killed us, you dumbass!" Zestumei held Rukia, "Try to fight without blowing yourself up." She then used flash step, and disappeared from the area.

"What kind of attack was that?" The Espadas voice started to come from many places.

"Trying to hide won't work." I held out my index finger and drew a line in mid air. The line shot forward into a large range. The cloud finally lifted.

Zommari stood there, his eyes were wide as they could be. "Gah... How....." A line of blood went down the corner of his lips. His upper half fell forward, as his lower half fell back. His body began to fade away.

I thought Espadas were stronger than that. "Weak bastard."

"How much effort did you put into that attack?"

At that moment I realized a Soul Reaper was standing to my left.

I didn't look at him, just watched as the rest of the Espada finally disappeared. "That was one of my basic attacks. I just thinned out the energy and compacted the power."

"Why did you help my sis-"

"Is it so mind blowing that a hollow will help out a Soul Reaper?!" I faced him.

He had five kenseikan in his his long black hair, two on the right side and three on the top of his head. He also wore a white scarf wrapped around his neck and what I could only remember as a captains uniform. Suddenly the rest of the ceiling and the walls began to collapse.

Me and the Soul Reaper began to dodge all of the falling debris. Eventually I used Sonido and the Soul Reaper used Flash Step to quickly get out of the breaking down room.

We watched until the room was done falling apart, then slowly floated to the floor.

The Soul Reaper looked at me. "I pay my respects to you."

"What for?" I popped my neck to the side

"For protecting my pride." He looked past me.

I looked back. Zestumei stood there, holding Rukias left arm around her shoulders.

"Captain Kuchiki!" A younger Soul Reaper ran into view, "Are you alright?"

"Yes Hanataro Yamada."

This Soul Reaper spoke so formidably. He had my respect, no wonder he was a captain.

The younger Soul Reaper then saw me, "Captain, there's another hollow over there!" His eyes widened as he saw Zestumei holding up Rukia.

"I'm no hollow, damnit, and that's my Zanpakto."

Captain Kuchiki raised an eyebrow, "........."

"Yes, that is my Zanpakto manifested, "I could manifest your Zanpakto's spirit." I raised my hand up to him.