The sideways inner world.

I watched as the Soul Reaper cut through the Espada's last attack: Desgarron. A long blue attack made of Reishi that came off the Espada's finger tips.

So far over all the commotion, I've learned that the orange haired Soul Reapers name was Ichigo, and the Espada's name was Grimmjow.

Me and Zetsumei watched as Ichigo flew towards his friend and a child who was also an arrancar with a small skull which rested on her head. Her clothes appeared to be torn rags.

 Her clothes appeared to be torn rags

"What now?" Zetsumei faded away. 'Are you going to fight Ichigo?'

"Don't say his name like you two are acquainted." I walked towards them.

'What's wrong?'

"There's something wrong with his powers. His hollow mask feels restrained."

'Explain.'

"Ichigo's inner hollow, it feels like he's not showing his full extent of his power."

'I still don't follow.'

"His hollow wants Ichigo to fall, so he can take over Ichigo's body."

'How do you know that?'

"Because that's what I would do."

I flew to Ichigo who was now floating down to the ground with his female friend and the arrancar.

A few feet away, Grimmjow lied in the sand.

Grimmjow stood up, trying to keep his balance. His form changed back to an actual Espada's uniform, with a few tears and burns all around his body.

I charged a small cero at the tip of my index finger.

'From what I've seen, Grimmjow's a tough stubborn bastard.' Zetsumei said as she crossed her arms.

The Espada was taking too long.

I sped up and landed about ten feet away from Ichigo and Grimmjow.

Ichigo and his friends stood behind him, while Grimmjow just stared at me.

"I'm sorry about this, but you are taking up too much time." I fired the cero at Grimmjow, sending him flying back into the sand, unconscious.

Ichigo held his sword real tight, "Who are you? Are you another Espada?"

"I'm no threat to you. As long as you listen to me."

"He scares me Ishigo." Said the child.

Zetsumei manifested in front of me, "I can assure you, he is a friend."

I wouldn't use the word friend, "Can you stay manfested for ten minutes."

"Shush, they would probably trust me more than you."

"Thanks Zetsumei." I walked past her. "I'm Makoto, as you can see. I'm a full vizard."

Ichigo's eyes widened, "What?"