First Words Chapter 4

"Chell? Chell! Snap out of it luv!" Wheatley moved his outer shell plates to roll out of her hands on onto the bed next to her. He nudged her side with his optic plate. "Chell! Move!!Please?" He begged. Chell let down her arms down. Wheatley could see small tears forming at her eyes, giving them a more crystal quality then before. "Oh, you're leaking... It's ok! What's wrong? I bet I can fix it!!" Wheatley reassured, nodding. Chell shook her head, then she shifted positions from sitting to laying down on the bed, her breaths coming in short gasps. She picked up Wheatley and set him on the small nightstand next to the bed, and pat his casing with her hand, a small electric shock running through her fingers. "Sorry luv..." He muttered, disappointed he couldn't help Chell feel better. Chell turned away from him, so that she was facing the other direction. "See, she hates you. What you did to her is unforgivable. I bet she wants to kill you right now." Wheatley made sure to turn down his voice volume before speaking. "No, she doesn't hate me. I know she doesn't because she has hugged me, three times already." "That's because she doesn't want you to know, but I know, and I will tell you, over and over and over. Until you die, you horrible, horrible, scrap of metal." Wheatley tried to mute her out, and not surprisingly, he couldn't. He closed his optic, trying to turn on sleep mode, shaking his optic plate. He opened sleep mode, dimming his optic light. Chell tossed and turned, nightmares plaguing her sleep.

(Note: Sorry these chapters are so short! I have more written, but don't expect more after the next chapter is uploaded for a while! ;A;)