First Words Chapter 11

(Note: This is short because I couldn't think of anything else to write after more than 4 days)

"Plug me in! I promise I won't try to hack it!" Chell shook her head, she wasn't taking any chances, he woke Her up by trying to "hack" the password for the escape lift. In fact, her password for the computer was something he would never try to guess, his own name. "Oh come on, what's the worst that can happen? Oh, well, maybe a hard drive wipe... but I bet I can back up the system before that will ever happen!" Wheatley suggested, his handles rising hopefully. She shook her head again, no way was she letting him on that computer! "Look, oh wow! There's a nice looking port, there, and wow! It's one that I fit into! So, how 'bout this, you plug me in, and you watch!" Her eyes widened, he wanted her to watch him 'hack'? His optic narrowed. "Did I say that? Did I seriously just say that?" Chell nodded, Wheatley's optic closed. "Oh god..." She noticed his processers were buzzing louder than usual, was it some sort of robotic equvilent of blushing? She put her hand on the side of his casing, he opened his optic a tiny bit, allowing him to see her face. Chell pushed him a bit back on the desk, towards the speakers. She focused her attention on the screen, Wheatley leaned his optic forward to try and see what she was doing, Chell dragged the mouse over to an icon, and clicked on it, which opened up a page with the word "Google" on it. She typed in something, then pressed 'Enter' on the keyboard. Wheatley leaned so far forward his core rolled forward and Chell had to catch him. She sat him back on the desk, only facing the monitor so he wouldn't have to go so far to look. Videos started popping up, and she clicked on one. "AAGH!! WHO IS THAT?! WHY IS SHE SINGING?!" He yelled, rolling his optic back, trying to roll off the desk, Chell placed one hand on the top of him, keeping him still, she reached towards the speaker on the right side and turned up the volume. A smile crept across her face as she listened to the music, while Wheatley was still trying to figure out who, or what the figure on the screen was. It was a humanoid, obviously, he decided. It had blue hair, and was swinging a vegetable up and down. "Who in the bloody hell is that?!" He asked her, clearly about to panic. She pointed to the title on the screen. "I can't read that! It looks too weird!" She let out a heavy sigh, and clicked back, and went to a different page, and clicked on a small speaker on it. "Hatsune Miku is a humanoid persona voiced by a singing synthesizer application developed by Crypton Future Media. She uses Yamaha Corperation's Vocaloid 2 and Vocaloid 3 engine." "So that's who was on the screen!" He chuckled a bit, unsure of what to say. "That's uh, quite interesting, isn't it? A voice synthesizer, I wonder what you would do with that, do- do you see what I'm getting at here? You can't talk, voice synthesizer..." Silence. A few clicks, then music filled the room again. He watched the video for a bit, taking in all the details he could, when it ended, Chell stood up and took him with her to the couch.