First Words Chapter 9

Chell opened her eyes lazily, looking down to see the sleeping core tucked into her body. Then it hit her. What she did last night. Chell's eyes widened, she sat up on the bed, her face flushing with a dull red. Had she really done that? Oh god... Her sudden movement caused Wheatley to roll over, waking him up. "AGGH!! DON'T PANIC!! Oh, it's just you, good morning luv!" He smiled, handles raising slightly. "Ok, so about last night... what was that for? Was it like.. a treat of some kind? And- oh, why is your face red? You're going to die aren't you! Uh, ok, don't panic! What do we do?!" He recived a facepalm as a response. "Ok, guessing by that reaction you aren't dying. Is it some sort of a human reaction? To anything specific?" He asked her, clearly interested. Chell shook her head, somehow telling him would just make things even more awkward. "Oh, ok then, but anyway, what was all that about? Oh, wait, hold on, it turns out I have some sort of human understanding program in here! There we go! Launched!" Wheatley searched the database for anything realted to what Chell looked like right now. [Blushing. The rush of blood to the brain makes it flow to the face, reddening the cheeks. It shows embarrasment, or anxiety.] "Oh, so that's what is happening to you! What are you embarrased about luv? Anything specfic?" Chell shook her head again, her hand reached out and pulled him up near her face, her eyes met his. Chell lowered her head onto the top of his core, her chin resting just in front of his handle. She felt his optic plate reach forward, nuzzling her neck ever so slightly. Wheatley felt her shiver, she pulled her head away, and she lay back down on the bed, setting him down on her torso. He looked around, wondering what they could do today. "Oh! I got an idea! We have enough money saved up that we could buy one of those computers you've been looking at!" He suggested to her, handles raising hopefully. Chell thought it over, they DID have enough, but she was afraid he would try to "hack" into it and delete something important like the system files... She could put a password on it, he wasn't good at guessing those back in the facility. Chell nodded, and maybe they could get internet! She got up, and set him down on the light blue sheets. Before they could go get the computer, she had to get dressed, she picked out a polkka dotted green dress, Wheatley had told her after she brought it home that t looked nice on her. She blushed at the memory, the way his top optic lid dropped down, as if he were trying to seduce her... Chell took it out of the dresser, walking over to the bathroom to change out of her clothes. Great, she forgot to put on pajamas, oh well. She changed into the dress, and re-did her ponytail. She walked back out and spun in a circle. She smiled as his optic went wide, then darted to the ceiling. "Oh! Wow! You gotta look at the ceiling luv, bloody interesting!" Chell rolled her eyes, and picked him up, and walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen. She set him down in his spot on the counter, a small round indent that was there went they moved in, probably for a bowl or something. She dug around in the fridge for something to eat, after a while, she decided on bacon and orange juice. She pulled out a frying pan and a glass. Wheatley started his talking streak for the day, again. She tuned him out while still listening to him babble on and on. The bacon sizzled and popped in the pan, but a big grease bubble popped and a small drop of it landed on her arm, she immediantly turned the heat down to low, and shook her arm. "AHH! What happened?! Are you ok?!" He asked, concerned. Chell nodded, and turned back to the stove, when the bacon was done, she put it onto a paper towel. Then she pulled out a carton of orange juice, pouring it into the glass. When she was done eating, she picked up Wheatley and carried him out the door.