8. Twitter

It was 9am and there was 10 hours to go until the concert and I was sitting on my bed as Blade was raiding my wardrobe, trying to help me pick an outfit to wear. I was beyond excited about the night so decided to tweet a photo to Michael Clifford just like thousands of other girls probably did to show him just how excited I was.

Tweet to @Michael5SOS

'Hey! I'm so pumped to see you guys perform tonight! Here's a little picture to show you....'

I thought nothing of it, of course he probably wouldn't see it. I had had way too many cliche moments that week already.

'What about this?' Blade held up a black and red flannel and some ripped skinny jeans. 'You're probably gonna buy a tour top when we get there anyways so there isn't much point in thinking too much into it.'

'I suppose you're right, pass it here.' Blade tossed the flannel and jeans in my direction a little too hard and they landed on my face and I squealed.

'Aw is little Roxanne scared....should I kiss her better?' He playfully cooed, as he approached me grabbing me by the hips and pulling me closer to him. I was still covered by the clothes but was unable to remove them from my face as he held me in his arms.

'Let go of-' Before I could finish, my phone beeped and Blade reached out for my phone.

'Has someone got a secret boyfriend I don't know about?' Grabbing my phone and unlocking it he clicked on the notification. What proceeded could only be described as the one of the most unspeakable moments in my entire life. He was quiet so I got up to see what was wrong.

'He DM'ed you Roxie! He actually DM'ed you!'

'Who did? Gimme my phone!' He passed me my phone and I finally had a chance to find out who he was.

Direct message from @Michael5SOS

'Cute hair! I didn't know that blue could look so good on anyone else but me! I'm so glad you're excited. See ya there smurfie. :P'

I then remembered that there was many fake accounts that belonged to attention hungry fans so clicked on the account, expecting to see a message along the lines of 'I am not Michael' but instead, there was the blue tick next to his name.

My mouth dropped in awe and I was unable to register what I had just read so instead I collapsed onto my bed.

'ROXIE! ARE YOU OKAY?' Blade pounced on top me with his hands together ready to try and save my life.

'Blade! Get off of me!' Blade quickly rolled over to lay next to me and turned to face me.

'I have no words. Michael fucking Clifford actually DM'ed you!'

There and then, I had no idea whether to cry for joy or snog Blade so much his tongue may have actually fallen out. I decided to do the latter. I grabbed Blade's neck hastily as I leaned in and our lips connected for a long, passionate kiss. I bit on his lip, causing him to open his mouth, allowing me to enter my tongue. We both moved our tongues in perfect harmony. Blade's hand adventured down to my hips and then further down....

'EWWWWW.' I pulled away and turned toward the door to investigate where the noise had come from to see Edward standing in the doorway with his hands over his face in horror. I could feel my cheeks rising in temperature as they became comparable to the colour of a tomato.

'Edward! Get out!' Blade jumped off the bed and toward the door, rushing past my brother in embarrassment. Shortly after, I heard the door slam shut. Edward still stood there barely moving a muscle.