Lost

Standing in front of me was a smirking Michael. This had been my dream for so long to meet him so given the circumstances, I tried to play it cool.

'Hey!' I said in an excited voice, extending my hand for him to high five. Instead of high fiving me, he opened his arms and took me in for a hug. He smelt like sweat from performing but I didn't complain. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him as he squeezed me tight. After a few seconds, he unfortunately let go and stepped back so I could see his beautiful face once again.

'I know this is unexpected and very weird, but when I saw your picture on twitter and I saw your blue hair and adorable smile, I just knew I had no meet you. So here I am, and here you are. I'm Michael Clifford, nice to meet you,' he said. As if I didn't know that. I giggled a little which caused him to blush.

'Of course you're Michael, there's a picture of your face on my bedroom..I mean-' I was interrupted by his hysterical laugh as he dropped his head back.

'Good to know that you like my face as much as I like yours. Wait. Sorry, that sounded creepy.' He awkwardly scratched the back of his head looking behind me at the security guard who was still waiting there, as a way of escape.

'I'm-' I was about to tell him my name, before my phone started blaring out the opening line to 'Catch fire'. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket, embarrassed by my ringtone. I must have seemed like such an obsessive fan girl. When I looked at my phone it read Mum and I pressed the answer button.

'Hi mum I'm kind of busy right-'

'ROXIE! I need your help right now, how fast can you get home?' She sounded very panicked which caught me off guard as I gasped.

'Mum?! What's happening?'

'It's your brother, I need you to come now, I'll meet you at the hospital.' As soon as she said the word hospital my eyes opened wide and my phone slowly fell out of my hand and onto the floor.

Ever since the accident, at any mention of the word hospital I would freeze up. Just like sights and smells can cause bad memories to come flooding back, so can words. That was the trigger word for me as I knew everything was going to go wrong when I stepped into the hospital and saw my dad lying on the bed with all the tubes and machines.

At this point, Michael's face had turned from happy to worried. He went to reach for my phone but at the same time, I went to reach for it too. Our hands touched and I felt a little tingly inside but ignored it. I grabbed my phone and turned around to run off.

'Wait! Where are you going?!' I heard Michael's panicked voice in the distance but it was too late as I was already running around the corridors trying to find my way out. Somehow, I had completely forgotten where I had come from so began to run aimlessly around the endless corridors. Until I bumped into someone. She had stunning blonde hair and was wearing a backstage pass.

'Are you okay honey? You look terrified!' She grabbed my arms and pulled me upright again.

'I-I need to f-find my way out. Now.'

'Where do you want to go?'

'Out! How do I get out?!' Her calming voice annoyed me and all of a sudden I was raging as I didn't have time to speak to her.

'Calm down honey. I'll take you out, follow me.' She took ahold of my hand and began to drag me in the direction I had come from.

On the way, she had tried to make small talk with me, I think she had told me her name was Claire but I wasn't sure, too focused on wanting to get to the hospital. We had turned several corners and passed many more dressing rooms and doors leading to other areas of the stadium before we finally reached an exit. I stepped out and the fresh air that engulfed me felt so good.

'Where do you need to go sweetie?'

'To the hospital, something is wr-wrong with my brother,' I just about managed to say through the sobs.

'Oh dear! Wait a second.' She took her phone out of her bag and called someone. A few minutes later, a car pulled up in front of them. 'This is my driver, he will take us to the hospital.'

'Us? I'm o-okay I can go on m-my own. Thanks though.'

'Yes silly! I'm not leaving you on your own when you're like this, now get in.' She gestured towards the door of the car that had been opened by a man in a suit. When I climbed into the car, a sweet scent that smelled a lot like the One Direction Our Moment went up my nose.

'W-who exactly are you?' I asked, a little curious.

'I'm Harry's best friend.' 

A/N: Sorry that's it's so short! It's kind of a filler chapter but that means the next chapter will be much longer and better!

I hope you're all enjoying this so far, if so don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you all xx