9. Concert

Michael's P.O.V

After soundcheck, we all headed backstage to a room full of food from all around the world ranging from pizza to noodles and places to relax. Everyone who was on tour with us, including our support act, One Direction, were crowded in the room.

'Hazzaaaa, get me a drink please babe!' A girl with the brightest blonde hair and blue eyes was staring at Harry in one corner, giving him puppy eyes. I went over to join them.

'Oh Claire, how did you manage to train me so well,' Harry said shaking his head at the girl.

Claire is Harry's best friend who goes almost everywhere with him. Well, she would if she could, but a certain boy named Louis took up a lot of his time too.

'Hey guys! I'm so pumped for the show later, soundcheck sounded amazing!' I sat down next to Claire who wrapped her arm around me.

'My boys are so talented, how did I get lucky enough to be here.' Claire smiled at me and gave my shoulder a little reassuring squeeze before turning back to Harry to continue begging him. My nervousness must have been showing.

'Hey Mikey, how are you feeling?' Louis sat between Harry's legs, eating a big slice of what looked like meaty feast pizza.

'I honestly don't know how you guys handled the pressure of playing two shows here, it must have been so nerve wracking.' Louis chuckled.

'It was, but you just have to remember that everyone who has come to see you is there because they think you're awesome at what you do, no matter how much you mess up they will always support you, that's what fans are for after all.' After hearing that heart felt comment from his boyfriend, Harry pulled Louis around to face him and began to kiss him, gently at first but then progressed to something deeper and more passionate. I rolled my eyes, looking at Claire who simply laughed before getting up to grab some pizza. I guess she was used to it.

Being left to be a third wheeler, I decided to get up and go and find Luke to see what he was doing. I found him fairly quickly, as the room wasn't actually that big, slouched on a sofa with his eyes glued to the TV that was showing a football pitch. Manchester United Vs. Liverpool. We were in England, of course. I smirk when remembering that he hates it when he is interrupted when playing Fifa and decided to play a little game..

'LUKEYYYY,' I scream whilst launching myself on top of him and giving him a bear hug. I look up to see Luke glaring at me, clearly not impressed by my sudden action.

'Mikey! Do you mind? I'm in the middle of a game here! Man U are crushing The Reds and I need to save them while-' Luke was muttering on about the game but I was taking no notice, continuously poking him. In a way of surrender, Luke dropped the controller to the ground and wrapped his arms around me. They were so defined and muscly that I instantly melted under his touch.

However, much to the disappointment of many fans, especially Muke shippers, I am in no means in love with Luke and neither do I fancy him in that way. We are just very very close friends who have absolutely no boundaries.

'I knew you would give in eventually! You always do,' I said, grabbing the controller from the floor where Luke had dropped it and took over his game. I swiftly scored two goals, followed by two more after half time. At full time, the score was 3-4 to Liverpool and I threw my hand into the air in celebration.

'Damn Mikey! You are way  too good at this.' He held out his fist and we did our handshake, the one that we had created one long day on the tour bus travelling from Barcelona to Paris. As we finish it, our manager comes running over to us.