chapter 1: first day

3 person POV

Yuu, shinoa, mitsuba and yoichi all walked down a brick path leading to thier new school. "Its a really big school right?" Shinoa asked playing with the ribbon on her uniform. "Yeah its for the most smartest kids around..." Yoichi giggled shyly clinging to yuu's arm, who was spacing out.

'Ah~ a new school for smart people....what do I do..im not that smart' yuu thought.

"Yuu...are you ok." Mitsuba asked with a bored tone showing no emotion. "Huh oh yeah perfectly fine!...just thinking.." yuu smiled weakly and focused on where they were going. As they walked down the path they saw up ahead a big old looking school. "It kind of looks like a old manson" shinoa huffed walking to the gates in front of the school.

"Maybe it was...but now its a school" yuu muddered following with yoichi clinging to him and mitsuba reading her book. As they slowly approached the gate it swung open in a clean and smooth manner. "Woah....at least we know things work here" shinoa sighed and walked in.

'I swear that girl is not scared of anything...well expect losing mitsuba...' yuu chuckled a little by his own thought getting a weird look from yoichi, those big green innocent eyes staring at him.

Yuu just smiled and followed shinoa in the creepy looking school. "I-its a little scary in here" poor yoichi shivered clinging to yuu tighter.

Yuu's POV(oh shit bet you didnt expect that!)

As yoichi said that it hit me, 'This place is pretty scary...its not falling apart or anything...just...old looking'. "Oh yoichi calm down this is a great school its just a little old..." mitsuba muddered looking up from her book. Mitsuba doesnt talk much...nor does she show any emotion. Shinoa..acts all mean like she's cool and doesnt love anyone(which is a lie).

Yoichi....he's just super shy with people, he's still new to shinoa and mitsuba. which is why he clings to me, his best friend. Me...im just...me!...smiling, laughing super active! What more could I say?

As we walked down the school shinoa pulled out the school map on her phone, "the main office is this way" she said walking to the left. I hope we dont get lost this place is REALLY big, and where are the other students?

We finally eached a door that said 'main office' at the top, this must be it! We walked in and a lady looked up at us, "ah you must be the new students! Im the vice principle, mrs.lee nice to meet you all! She smiled shaking all our hands.

"Your class room is c104 its on the second floor to the right!" She explained smiling. We said our thanks and good byes and made our way to class. "Hope theres no bullies" yoichi whispered to me. I giggled softly "its ok yoichi I'll protect you". Yoichi nodded and smiled slightly "thank you..".

When we got to the class room the door opened to show a young guy maybe 20 with glasses and a pony tail "hello please come in!" He smiled and lets us in. This is gonna be interesting...

Hope you guys liked that...I...well im...dying over here because I've been thinking about doing this for a while and im just now deciding to do it!